Does this happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Recently I was chillin in a lounge with my friends and a group of I would say 16-18year old boys came over to our spot trying to holla at us. I look the youngest out of my group of friends and always seem to attract the youngsters. Like can a sista get appreciation from mature but not sugar daddy type of guys (although I won't say no to gifts ya feel me :diddyass:) People assume I'm young due to being petite and that baby face hence why I'm always trying to dress and look older, sad times wallahi. :jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Welcome to my life.

Especially if I'm dressed casually. Wallahi last weekend a group of 17 and 18 years old tried to holla until I recognized one of them because he plays ball with my baby brother. They're getting bolder each day.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Lmfaoooo yo this is meee. Or they'll send their dutty friend to come talk to to u for them which is an automatic turn off akhas

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
they probably ran away when they found out about your age
latest

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
welcome to my world lol

Yeah happened to me when my lil sisters 17 year old friend flirting with me last month smhhhh just cause i got babyface

VixR

Veritas
It's all over the place for me age-wise, but it seems loosely based on setting. Moreso in other states, I'd say, the cadaan 16-18 year olds here confine it to staring, or stray comments. They don't actually seem to think they have a shot. Madows on the other hand, start hollering at the age of 12.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Seoul I reckon me and you can have the best laugh together out of every male and female combo on sspot, what do you say?

I always talk with 20 something year old somali chicks when I get the chance. They're always relaxed and cool, and sometimes they'll give me their younger sisters info If they're too old for me or something:manny:

But I don't holla at them though:damedamn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah I was gonna say. My beard is the only reason I make it through the winters now.

If I didn't have a little bit of facial hair I'd look like a kid too. Your time will come soon my son.
I've had a small little stache since I was 15,

I can see the hair picking up a little now though. But aabe told me to not get my hopes up, "I got my beard at like 26" He told me:damn::jcoleno:

Considering how it going now I think I'm fine, :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.