Donald Trump on the Somali Pirates: "I would wipe them off the face of the earth."

Status
Not open for further replies.
In April 2009, the Obama administration employed a long-term strategy to restore maritime security off the coast of Somalia. This strategy conveniently places American Navy Gunships in Somali waters.

I just love how he is so amazed/pissed at what they are doing and how they are doing it .

This is a message to all of them to never mess with our waters. We are Noble Soomaals we are no push overs. We stand our grand even when we have only sticks and stones.

Long Live The Mighty Somali Coast Guards! :deargod:

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The waters off the coast of the failed state belong to the whole world. International fishermen will continue to fish in those waters. :umad:

The waters off the coast of the failed state belong to the whole world. International fishermen will continue to fish in those waters. :umad:

uyfbn.jpg

@HalyeeyQaran
It has been estimated that between $339m and $413m has been made within the years of 2005 and 2012. Individual ‘pirates’ usually get $30,000-75,000 each, with a bonus of up to $10,000 for the first man to board a ship and for those bringing their own weapon or ladder.
Piracy-has-become-Somalias-biggest-source-of-income-600x354.jpg

tumblr_n6eejhw8BB1taao3wo1_500.gif

Keep hating bro!! We racking in the moonneeey!!!

I do not think that Russian Navy must fight against Somali pirates. Hopefully it will not happen again.

S

Shamis

Overfishing by illegal trawlers was so bad that the UN is rehabilitating the ocean. They're of course going with the 'save Somalis from malnutrition' angle nacalaa sinjigooda ku yaal. Ignoring facts and trying to act like we don't fish when we our fishermen repeatedly told them that trawlers were raking the seabed and shooting them dead for over two decades. I wish someone would assassinate a few white UN workers instead of killing the Somali decoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts