Don't ya'll find it odd?

I've been thinking about this lately. And when you really think about it nothing of it makes sense. Prior to foreign intervention in Somalia there were no "suicide" bombs, and it wasnt as lawless as the media portrate it to be. We had our xeer judiciary system and tribal laws.

But as soon as foreigners invaded and settled in south Somalia, there has been endless bombings of civilians for no reason. And people that has good intentions and want the foreigners out have vanished or been killed, a few years ago a minister spoke out against Kenyas meddling in Somalia and their khat exports to Somalia he was later killed by "Al-shabab", most recent was the mayor of Mogadishu who did alot of good things for the city he was also killed by "Al-shabab".

I dont care how religious you are, killing yourself isnt something one would do lightly. Im certain some who arent mentally stable do that, but i thing most of the bombings are cars, trollys, bags etc left behind by powers at play to be remotely detonated.

To be honest i dont even believe that there is anything called "Al-shabab", think about it there numbers have been 4000+ for a decade, they have "controlled" the same areas for a decade, they have been "droned" and "killed" by well equiped army of 80,000 for a decade, but they are still 4000 strong and they have been showing us the same pictures of them for a decade.

SL and PL have peace for the only reason that there are no foreign armies there, cause of they get a leg in there, the same shit will take place there too. I cant be the only one noticing this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Self bombing is a muslim phenomenon. The Pakistanis who are very similar to Somalis resort to self suicide bombing. It stems from helplessness

The Scotts used to do it to King James II too. Self bombing is a last resort of intimidation. a poor man's revenge tool

Self bombing is a muslim phenomenon. The Pakistanis who are very similar to Somalis resort to self suicide bombing. It stems from helplessness
You are just regurgitating what you have been told walaal, from the start of the civil war 91 up to 2007 in all that heplessness not one somali blew himself up. How do you explain that?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are just regurgitating what you have been told walaal, from the start of the civil war 91 up to 2007 in all that heplessness not one somali blew himself up. How do you explain that?

But among themselves is a civil war. They do not need to use self bomb. When a powerful foreign state, that is when they use self bomb.

Like the Scotts would not do self bomb of fellow Scotts but would do it on The English red boots whom they see as a foreign threat.

In the South they tried to setup the Islamic courts Union. I believe charities and NGOs smuggle in the weapons to overthrow anything against the world agenda. They are seen as very friendly and welcomed whenever they go.

Why didn't intervention happen before 1991 if they cared about Somalis? Why after the bloodbath took place and when the ICU was establishing stability?

Its simple as muslims we are not allowed to govern ourselves. If we try to then we will get punished for it severely.

But among themselves is a civil war. They do not need to use self bomb. When a powerful foreign state, that is when they use self bomb.

Like the Scotts would not do self bomb of fellow Scotts but would do it on The English red boots whom they see as a foreign threat.
I see what you mean and you would be right if all this suicide bombs werent targeting somalis which 99,99 percent are. Something fishy is going on. And when you ser its the same pattern in countries that have been invaded by the west, then you will know that it isnt a coincidence.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see what you mean and you would be right if all this suicide bombs werent targeting somalis which 99,99 percent are. Something fishy is going on. And when you ser its the same pattern in countries that have been invaded by the west, then you will know that it isnt a coincidence.

at the end of the day, when a human feels helpless, self suicide is an easy option.

at the end of the day, when a human feels helpless, self suicide is an easy option.
Lol listen walaal the tamils in Sri Lanka how were oppressed by the majority singalese people used to commit suicide bombings, the jews used to do it against the British in Palestine, it doesnt make sense that you as "hepless one" bomb other hepless ones.

I think the reason that the foreigners are bombing our people is to instill fear and distrust amongst eachothers and for us to run to them for help and governence. Why do you think they are there advising our goverments.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol listen walaal the tamils in Sri Lanka how were oppressed by the majority singalese people used to commit suicide bombings, the jews used to do it against the British in Palestine, it doesnt make sense that you as "hepless one" bomb other hepless ones.

I think the reason that the foreigners are bombing our people is to instill fear and distrust amongst eachothers and for us to run to them for help and governence. Why do you think they are there advising our goverments.

am confused. are u talking about foreign bombings or self bombing committed by somalis?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I've been thinking about this lately. And when you really think about it nothing of it makes sense. Prior to foreign intervention in Somalia there were no "suicide" bombs, and it wasnt as lawless as the media portrate it to be. We had our xeer judiciary system and tribal laws.

But as soon as foreigners invaded and settled in south Somalia, there has been endless bombings of civilians for no reason. And people that has good intentions and want the foreigners out have vanished or been killed, a few years ago a minister spoke out against Kenyas meddling in Somalia and their khat exports to Somalia he was later killed by "Al-shabab", most recent was the mayor of Mogadishu who did alot of good things for the city he was also killed by "Al-shabab".

I dont care how religious you are, killing yourself isnt something one would do lightly. Im certain some who arent mentally stable do that, but i thing most of the bombings are cars, trollys, bags etc left behind by powers at play to be remotely detonated.

To be honest i dont even believe that there is anything called "Al-shabab", think about it there numbers have been 4000+ for a decade, they have "controlled" the same areas for a decade, they have been "droned" and "killed" by well equiped army of 80,000 for a decade, but they are still 4000 strong and they have been showing us the same pictures of them for a decade.

SL and PL have peace for the only reason that there are no foreign armies there, cause of they get a leg in there, the same shit will take place there too. I cant be the only one noticing this.
both the elites and outside players profit from the misery and corruption that the country is in anything thats done inorder to change the current status will be blocked or destroyed the country will not improve until either the elites aka the corrupt officials clan elders and others who do as they please with the countries innstutions are dealt with.

am confused. are u talking about foreign bombings or self bombing committed by somalis?
Im saying that there is any suicide bombings commited by somalis. Im saying its bombs placed at certain places by foreigners and traitorous somalis. I've never seen one blow himself up just seen the aftermath on videos.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im saying that there is any suicide bombings commited by somalis. Im saying its bombs placed at certain places by foreigners and traitorous somalis. I've never seen one blow himself up just seen the aftermath on videos.

I see. Well, i think right now we cannot have a reasonable argument. Let us have u sober up and then we will have a lively debate! Hayee dhee :(

One more thing that makes me think that foreigners dont want us to fight back and improve our country, is the unfair arms ermbargo they have put on us for nearly 30 years. It made sense when we had a civil war, but they wont lift it now when our goverment says they need modern equipments to fight the terrorists.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1605626987582.png

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No I don't find it odd what I find odd is that you want to blame other people do you think you are so special that the world needs to keep you down you are having a laugh.😂

I see. Well, i think right now we cannot have a reasonable argument. Let us have u sober up and then we will have a lively debate! Hayee dhee :(
Lol you're the same one that were praising the dude that droned your people for 8 years, shib iska dheh yarey. As i've said before he wouldnt sleep with you cause he likes men.

Mozart

You need people like me
There's no foreign agenda against Somalia lol it's just a shithole. Somalia had more than 20 years to get its shit in order and failed to do so. Somali's need to accept other Somali people are the sole root of all chaos in their nation.

People auctioning Terrority/dumping nuclear waste/Khat import/Terrorism/Trafficking to Libya these are all facilitated by Somali people first and foremost. You have warlords and terrorist responsible for thousands of deaths walking freely in your country and other countries are the problem lol

There's no foreign agenda against Somalia lol it's just a shithole. Somalia had more than 20 years to get its shit in order and failed to do so. Somali's need to accept other Somali people are the sole root of all chaos in their nation.

People auctioning Terrority/dumping nuclear waste/Khat import/Terrorism/Trafficking to Libya these are all facilitated by Somali people first and foremost. You have warlords and terrorist responsible for thousands of deaths walking freely in your country and other countries are the problem lol
Yep and who is colluding with these "fine" gentlemen sxb. Who enables them to reach those positions they hold? Who finances them and arms them? Africa is a shithole because of traitors and foreign meddling. Just an example, why is France a country without goldmines, but with the biggest gold reserve in the world. And Mali were they have a presence a country which produces alot of Gold a year but has no gold reserves and is one of the poorest countries in the world.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol you're the same one that were praising the dude that droned your people for 8 years, shib iska dheh yarey. As i've said before he wouldnt sleep with you cause he likes men.

Bye Felicia

1605628228225.png

No I don't find it odd what I find odd is that you want to blame other people do you think you are so special that the world needs to keep you down you are having a laugh.😂
Yes sxb people are loving and dont want exploit others❤️ the japanese didnt expolit asia, it was just a missunderstanding, the serbs didnt attack the bosnians they just wanted to surprise them. The scramble for Africa by the west, was just a monopoly game prank❤️

Trending