Double standards in the Somali community. Somali women are not feminist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come when a Somali sister gets married to ajnabi, why don't the Somali women defend her? They're the first ones to call her names, spread rumors. Then you have the Somali men who talk shit about these Somali sisters.

Ladies we should support our Somali sisters who marry ajnabi. Stand up for her instead of tearing her down.
Let's do better ladies. We should be a community of Somali women. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Because deep down those women want to marry an ajnabi too. It all stems from jealously.

Personally, I don't care who marries who but it would be great if more of them went for Reer Roger rather than Reer Tyrone. Think of the children.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Because deep down those women want to marry an ajnabi too. It all stems from jealously.

Personally, I don't care who marries who but it would be great if more of them went for Reer Roger rather than Reer Tyrone. Think of the children.

What in the actual f*ck...

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We live in a Eurocentric society. White privilege is a real thing so why hustle backwards? Say no to Tyrone.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

We need to talk about this issue that's lingering in our community.

I take it that you'll be the grandmother lol

1280px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Let's be real... The way Somalis are today, AJs are an inevitability
I have never seen a Somali that hates his own country and his religion as much as AbdiJohnson. The guys a mucjiso. Hopefully what I said will discourage the ladies seeking to marry an ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending