Down low Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I swear he ran in here so fast.
Somali men are not that open are they? I've never seen a proud gay Somali.

I've seen couple of open gay Somali guys. Most taxi drivers are down low. They pretend to be at work at night but they're roaming around gay clubs. There's a famous gay club in Downtown Minneapolis. It's in the heart of downtown, you will see old taxi drivers, drinking and chatting with white gay guys.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've seen couple of open gay Somali guys. Most taxi drivers are down low. They pretend to be at work at night but they're roaming around gay clubs. There's a famous gay club in Downtown Minneapolis. It's in the heart of downtown, you will see old taxi drivers, drinking and chatting with white gay guys.
The same woman who believe most of our grandmothers, mothers, aunties are terrorist for simply wearing an Islamic attire.

In my humble opinion, I would not take her word as being gospel, to put it mildly.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Do they then go home to their wives? Please say no

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The same woman who believe most of our grandmothers, mothers, aunties are terrorist for simply wearing an Islamic attire.

In my humble opinion, I would not take her word as being gospel, to put it mildly.

Lol you don't even believe non straight non Muslims Somalis exists. You live in la la land. I would be a fool to take your words for granted.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol you don't even believe non straight non Muslims Somalis exists. You live in la la land. I would be a fool to take your words for granted.
Ignore the dumb ass. He said he was born in the U.K but types like he's on a boat enroute to Italy with 400 tahriibers. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending