Dream interpretations

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Weeks ago, I had a dream of me having a full set of hair with a great hairline......interpret that.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
Weeks ago, I had a dream of me having a full set of hair with a great hairline......interpret that.
saxib, why not iska xaadiri turkey? was listening to a sheikh and it turns out it's halal to get hair transplant surgery as long as the hair is coming from a part of you body. Bless his soul, that made my day, now i can let go knowing turkey is alway there :ahh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats simple! It just explains u googled Turkey hair transplant trend and were really 'interested'
1686949763791.png

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I had another’s dream i was doctor and there was patient who was suffering heart attack.
The patient was cat, and my nurses were also cats 😂one nurse cat was screaming that we were losing the him the cat patient, after long hours trying to save him we failed. I start crying cause I couldn’t save him.

Yaraye

VIP
I had another’s dream i was doctor and there was patient who was suffering heart attack.
The patient was cat, and my nurses were also cats 😂one nurse cat was screaming that we were losing the him the cat patient, after long hours trying to save him we failed. I start crying cause I couldn’t save him.
you'll end up in the hospital. You'll have a care team that are stupid like animals, hence the cats in the dream. you......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
any other dreams? :ulyin:
I was in castle and the guests were hard to see their faces like they all wearing mask.
And then The king came and set in his throne and everybody start chanting his name and it was Satan. Holy shit he was scary looking guy, his eyes were looking at the crowd and for second i moved my Gaze away from Him and when I again stared at him. This time he was staring at me ,eyes all red. I wake up all scared 😂 fun dream.

Yaraye

VIP
I was in castle and the guests were hard to see their faces like they all wearing mask.
And then The king came and set in his throne and everybody start chanting his name and it was Satan. Holy shit he was scary looking guy, his eyes were looking at the crowd and for second i moved my Gaze away from Him and when I again stared at him. This time he was staring at me ,eyes all red. I wake up all scared 😂 fun dream.
Interpretation: you are going to become a subject in the kingdom of hell :damedamn:

aboowe do you own a cat