Dream

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had a dream that 50% of worlds population will die. More in the west than in third world country :vo3yidw::yloezpe::browtf:

Basra why do you always tell us about your dreams but never ask us about our dreams :(

1686939027672.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I had a dream that I was sitting on a throne but the throne was made of corpses and all around me were corpses as well, all of them strewn across a giant roofless throne room. The staircase to the elevated throne was made of bones and I wore a crown of bones as well. It was raining but what fell from the sky was blood rather than water that drenched me yet, despite, the horror of this scene I was grinning and my hands were overflowing with gleaming gold coins.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I had another’s dream i was doctor and there was patient who was suffering heart attack.
The patient was cat, and my nurses were also cats 😂 one nurse cat was screaming that we were losing the him the cat patient, after long hours trying to save him we failed. I start crying cause I couldn’t save him.

Yaraye

VIP
I had a dream that I was sitting on a throne but the throne was made of corpses and all around me were corpses as well, all of them strewn across a giant roofless throne room. The staircase to the elevated throne was made of bones and I wore a crown of bones as well. It was raining but what fell from the sky was blood rather than water that drenched me yet, despite, the horror of this scene I was grinning and my hands were overflowing with gleaming gold coins.
Interpretation: You'll be murdered by your hoard of children. They'll fight for their inheritance and the son that's identical to you will win. That's not you in the dream, it's your son. You're actually part of the corpses
Dead Body Halloween GIF by FILMRISE

Yaraye

VIP
I had another’s dream i was doctor and there was patient who was suffering heart attack.
The patient was cat, and my nurses were also cats 😂 one nurse cat was screaming that we were losing the him the cat patient, after long hours trying to save him we failed. I start crying cause I couldn’t save him.
Stop! I'm with my grandma and started laughing. She looked at me like i was crazy.:damn:

@Basra can you explain this dream i saw , i was walking at the road and until i stopped by at the ranch ambushed and killed a poor woman went in to her house ate all the food in the fridge
Food Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Yaraye

VIP
Interpretation: A woman will ride you, break your heart, and take all your money. The car symbolises you in the dream. You are the tool the woman uses to get to where/what she wants. You killing the woman = Your wife breaking your heart. She killed you internally. Eating all the food = your wife taking all your money.

Interpretation: A woman will ride you, break your heart, and take all your money. The car symbolises you in the dream. You are the tool the woman uses to get to where/what she wants. You killing the woman = Your wife breaking your heart. She killed you internally. Eating all the food = your wife taking all your money.
:oh6b81q:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra can you explain this dream i saw , i was walking at the road and until i stopped by at the ranch ambushed and killed a poor woman went in to her house ate all the food in the fridge
Food Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

it means u r obese huuno

1686949616747.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Interpretation: You'll be murdered by your hoard of children. They'll fight for their inheritance and the son that's identical to you will win. That's not you in the dream, it's your son. You're actually part of the corpses
Dead Body Halloween GIF by FILMRISE

It fits. The whole reason I wan to have kids is so I can pit them against each other in a grand game of thrones for my assets. Why have them if you're not gonna use them to create your soap opera?

GIF by Giphy QA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It fits. The whole reason I wan to have kids is so I can pit them against each other in a grand game of thrones for my assets. Why have them if you're not gonna use them to create your soap opera?

GIF by Giphy QA

u have have been watching a lot of Succession have u?:birdman: