Duchess, Gorgon, idol, icu and Sierra ur feedback, has happened 2 alot of somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
what would y'all have done if it happened and that your caught in such a situation

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-woman-court-accused-killing-baby-daughter-230545016.html

Nacasad now facing years in prison cause she is afraid of her parents

I know the location of a chick that did this. She's related to Bandit ( via qabiil). She has 20k bounty on her. She was spirited out of the columbus to somewhere in Somalia and I know exactly but won't snitch.

Sultana

On Hiatus
This doesn't make sense. She could've allowed the baby to be up for adoption. Was she mentally stable? And what kind of parents don't know their 19 year old child was pregnant?

Somali girls here will either have the baby or use plan B or have an abortion, but definitely not this.

And menace, stop lying, this girl is South Asian.

menace

VIP
This doesn't make sense. She could've allowed the baby to be up for adoption. Was she mentally stable? And what kind of parents don't know their 19 year old child was pregnant?

Somali girls here will either have the baby or use plan B or have an abortion, but definitely not this.

It has happened here..she even had it in her room and then put it in the trunk of her car..the next day she could handle the pain ( lost some serious blood) so she went to the emergency. She flat out told doc that she fell from a set of stairs. He looked down there and was like ( :cosbyhmm::drakewtf::jcoleno:" hold on give me a second"). He calls the cops and she told them.

She was all over the local news but then her tribe bailed her out and was smuggled into Canada before being shipped to SOMALIA. Now she settled there with 3 more kids with a local.

But if you go to the FBI wanted list she is on there with $20k bounty on her head

Yahuu!! Tan waa mid waalan. She should've kept her baby. Allah forgives all sins except killing someone. Don't know how someone can kill their own baby subhanallah! Even if the baby is wecel girls should either keep or put up for adoption.

menace

VIP
What's interesting is that the guy has no concern tonight. He probably watching the Bengals and the Texans game while she is in a life altering situation.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't understand why she killed the baby. If she didn't intend on keeping the baby after pregnancy or giving it up for adoption, she should have gotten a damn abortion. :mindblown:

If I was in her situation, I would have gotten rid of it. No way would I have a child out of wedlock or be a single mom in my teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.