Duchess, realwaryaa come get your boy,

Status
Not open for further replies.

suttonaveBeautiful.MashAllah I need to start praying my 5 prayers daily. InshAllah which is mandatory. This is what life's really about. The Truth. I need to turn back before its to late.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You know when you get pulmonary TB or lack of nutrition people become confused because the brain needs proper chemicals so these two are the once who block the vein and make the brain non function, so he should visit the dr and get some medication. lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who is he tho!

But just looking at his pics one can detect bipolar symptoms in him

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Once I heard Djiboutian I had this "ahh" moment.

Diintu wey ku yartahay Djiboutians. They are mentally occupied till this day by France.

The only Somalis who think that it's ok for their sister to have an open BF front of them.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Once I heard Djiboutian I had this "ahh" moment.

Diintu wey ku yartahay Djiboutians. They are mentally occupied till this day by France.

The only Somalis who think that it's ok for their sister to have an open BF front of them.

Stop generalizing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop generalizing.

Have you being to Djibouti? You'll think the country is 90% gaal bc of the people's Laisses-faire attitude towards their culture and dignity and their thinking that copying French culture is the advent to an enlightened Djibouti

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have you being to Djibouti? You'll think the country is 90% gaal bc of the people's Laisses-faire attitude towards their culture and dignity and their thinking that copying French culture is the advent to an enlightened Djibouti

I've been there once back in 2006. Stayed there for 7 hours. I saw more ajnabis at the airport than Somalis. But still to say 90% is a bit over the top waryaa.

P.s

Somali djiboutians are the most reer magal Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've been there once back in 2006. Stayed there for 7 hours. I saw more ajnabis at the airport than Somalis. But still to say 90% is a bit over the top waryaa.

P.s

Somali djiboutians are the most reer magal Somalis.

The only Somali region where females can walk around with tight pants and shorts.

Where they can walk around with their Cadaan BF and their brother would run into them and shake hands with the Cadaan French sodomized (French are known to annihilate African chicks dabo). Waa saqajaan the French man

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He's dambi dhaf.

I'm not sure he's totally 100 percent all there. :/

Also have you noticed that certain people have a fob look? He's hot it, even though he's not a fob. :ftw9nwa:

I was reserving my doubts about this youth, but now I come to the conclusion wa dugaag asli aah he keeps mentioning god and all that but nigga on all kinds of shit, just checked one of his insta post going like idgaf about music since 2014 cos my brother died it's all about Allah but yet he keep producing songs :draketf: what a walking major L this youth is

Status
Not open for further replies.