Dutch tourist complain about Yemeni seller who didn't smile at them in Saudi Arabia and the Saudi made compaign apologizing to them

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Million of pajeet like comments am dying bc that Yemeni guy couldn't better give those two cadaan the Lawrence of Arabia treatment and didn't smile at them 🤣😂 shit at me dying

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
talk about inferiority complex
1722370758474.png

1722370872056.png

1722370896288.png

1722371225366.png

Barbaric bc he couldn't be bother smiling for cadaan man 😭
1722371258441.png

1722370773656.png

1722370787123.png

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
carab saudi cuckholdery lol. Half the world sees them as cowards, the other half sees them as tower destroyers and they chimp out because some yemeni doesnt smile at this cadaan neandertahal

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Yet another clear sign that we must remove Asiatic influences from Somalia. We cannot co-exist in the same ideological framework, outside of Islam. Of course, they have found ways to infiltrate Islamic scriptures with their colourism also.
Damn right! My BEAUTIFUL BLACK NUBIAN SISTAH until we free the shackles of the MIND we can never free the shackles of the BODY! Can i get an AMEN!
IMG_3861.jpeg

#SUMAALI PRIDE WORLDWIDE ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

I've never understood why the gulf Arabs have a inferiority complex to white Europeans. It's something that ive actually noticed recently.

Even in their gulf countries they want to be like the west so much. They see becoming westernised as a sense of "hormar".

Us Muslims living in the west idealise the gulf countries as they are peaceful Muslim countries. But they ideolise the Kaffir western world.

Alhamdullilah for being Somali, our people are known to not have a inferiority for anyone regardless of their race. We always keep our head high, and never bow down to anyone.

I hope we keep it like this. Because as we continue to living in the west we become influenced by the white man.

attash

Amaan Duule
I've never understood why the gulf Arabs have a inferiority complex to white Europeans. It's something that ive actually noticed recently.

Even in their gulf countries they want to be like the west so much. They see becoming westernised as a sense of "hormar".

Us Muslims living in the west idealise the gulf countries as they are peaceful Muslim countries. But they ideolise the Kaffir western world.
What makes it even funnier is that their countries are already richer than most European countries. What are they even looking up to lmao:mjlol: