Egyptian state media release reruns of حاحا وتفاحة a racist comedy movie mocking Somalis in Mogadishu

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
A lot of Somali niggas won't give AF. They will say something along the lines of

" who cares. We're racist just like them".
:mjkkk:

Than they will diss you for acting like a "victim" because your bothered by racism.

This relates beyond Somalis actually, Egyptian cinema and TV are notoriously known for being anti-black/ anti-African.

'Black Panther' and the anti-black racism of Egyptians​

The representation of anti-black racism in Egyptian movies

In most cases their target of mockery/hate are Sudanese and Egyptian Nubians especially in their TV shows and movies

Somalis actually receive less open hate/racism than the average of Black African in Egypt because they are perceived as Arab by Egyptians and as an Arab League member in their day to day lives.

Last edited:
Egypt has no business being our ally if they continue this nonsense. They mock our president to his face on live television and now this. You expect me to believe they plan on helping Somalia?

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
They are envious that we are from Banu hashim while they decent from some cawaan desert arabian tribes and pyramid slaves kkkk

This relates beyond Somalis actually, Egyptian cinema and TV are notoriously known for being anti-black/ anti-African.

'Black Panther' and the anti-black racism of Egyptians​

The representation of anti-black racism in Egyptian movies

In most cases their target of mockery/hate are Sudanese and Egyptian Nubians especially in their TV shows and movies

Somalis actually receive less open hate/racism than the average of Black African in Egypt because they are perceived as Arab by Egyptians and as an Arab League member in their day to day lives.
If they weren't perceived as black than why are they being protrayed by bantus?
There's also a lot of Sudanis that look borderline Arab but with dark skin due to having recent semitic admixture

They are envious that we are from Banu hashim while they decent from some cawaan desert arabian tribes and pyramid slaves kkkk
Unironically they believe they descend from pharaohs and not the enslaved peasant class :russ:
I laughhhh when I see them crying about “Muh accurate representation” 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

If they weren't perceived as black than why are they being protrayed by bantus?
There's also a lot of Sudanis that look borderline Arab but with dark skin due to having recent semitic admixture

They are using South Sudanese to potray us not Bantu loool . We are perceived as Black but also Arab.

A lot of Somali niggas won't give AF. They will say something along the lines of

" who cares. We're racist just like them".
:mjkkk:

Than they will diss you for acting like a "victim" because your bothered by racism.
If you can't kaftan in racism back we can't be friends. All my sxb got take this cunsurnimo kaftan :drakelaugh:

I lowkey thought they were nilotic too but wasn't trying to trigger one of the users :jcoleno:

They ain't arm chair anthropologists that are hyper aware or fixated on bantu/nilotic/semetic or whatever else you are on about.

All they see is skin colour, it doesn't matter whether ur a darkskin Somali or Sudanese or Darkskin Egyptian, it's all the same to them.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Beggars can't be choosers, u couldn't put u shit together and now u living with the consequences, that clip pretty funny

Trending

Latest posts