Elderly Man walking dog gets beat up by Immigrants (SAD)

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Fucking idiots filmed this and spread it, low iq xoolo. Now all madows are getting slandered.

@Idrus Don’t post triggering shit sxb, stick to somali history and on your quest to conquer africa and the world.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Fucking idiots filmed this and spread it, low iq xoolo. Now all madows are getting slandered.

@Idrus Don’t post triggering shit sxb, stick to somali history and on your quest to conquer africa and the world.
Alright bro, looking on making a thread about some somali history later after my tuition today

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The more you pull it the further the elastic band will snap back. Any immigrant that is in europe like me, keep your eyes open for the current political landscape your in thing might turn dark very soon.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Yes, @Idrus. I am fascinated by your ambition iyo zeal. I want to take you under my wing. Be the Mubarak to your Abdulaziz:

eDfLVo6.png

XPpqN67.jpg

source

Come to me in Bosaso iyo Garowe someday. I will temper you, teach you, protect you and one day cry tears of joy when my little Dir apprentice unites Somaliweyn into the empire it was always meant to be and weep yet more when you wed one of my nieces and forever adjoin our two great houses.

Last edited:
Yes, @Idrus. I am fascinated by your ambition iyo zeal. I want to take you under my wing. Be the Mubarak to your Abdulaziz:
eDfLVo6.png
XPpqN67.jpg
source Come to me in Bosaso iyo Garowe someday. I will temper you, teach you, protect you and one day cry tears of joy when my little Dir apprentice unites Somaliweyn into the empire it was always meant to be and weep yet more when you wed one of my nieces and forever adjoin our two great houses.
eDfLVo6.png
XPpqN67.jpg
source Come to me in Bosaso iyo Garowe someday. I will temper you, teach you, protect you and one day cry tears of joy when my little Dir apprentice unites Somaliweyn into the empire it was always meant to be and weep yet more when you wed one of my nieces and forever adjoin our two great houses.
eDfLVo6.png
XPpqN67.jpg

eDfLVo6.png

XPpqN67.jpg

source

Come to me in Bosaso iyo Garowe someday. I will temper you, teach you, protect you and one day cry tears of joy when my little Dir apprentice unites Somaliweyn into the empire it was always meant to be and weep yet more when you wed one of my nieces and forever adjoin our two great houses.

You write like a groomer

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

eDfLVo6.png

XPpqN67.jpg

source

He is the chosen one, he will unite and lead the somali nation to a new glorious heights.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He is the chosen one, he will unite and lead the somali nation to a new glorious heights.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

I want to supply him with arms, advice and one of my nieces so I can get in on that shit and use it to bolster future business dealings. Be the Bin Landen to his Ibn Saud and inshallah one day one of my descendants will fly a spaceship into an important building of the American Empire of 2200 and become enemy number one of the House of Idrus.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Honestly they deserve it they could have just kept to themselves but they went round meddling in other countries affairs