engineering majors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have friends who are studying engineering and I came up with a list of their hardst classes. How much of this do you agree?

Top 5.
5: Circuits
4: fluid mechanics/dynamics
3:Heat transfer:mjlaugh:
2: Thermodynamics:mjohreally:
1: Thermofluids:sheed:

4,3,2, & 1 are all variants of the same thing. They're all types of physics and those ones you mentioned are actually my favorite courses:axvmm9o:

Circuits is fkd, also engineering economics.. organic chemistry takes the cake as the scariest course in life :xgoltwn:

4,3,2, & 1 are all variants of the same thing. They're all types of physics and those ones you mentioned are actually my favorite courses:axvmm9o:

Circuits is fkd, also engineering economics.. organic chemistry takes the cake as the scariest course in life :xgoltwn:

Yeah I used to be a biochem major before and godspeed with anyone who has to take orgo 1 and 2 while trying to mantain a respectable GPA.

Most challenging course for me was probably quantum physics. I took most of the courses OP mentioned and none of them come even close to the anal rape that is Quantum Mechanics. I used to think I was good at math and physics until I took that course. Humbled me real quick and made me realize I'm just a mere pleb :mjcry:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I don't know about engineering but try econometric's if you wanna talk about hard subjects

ejdr2008100e2.gif

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.