Erggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Wallahi I cannot stand smelly and unhygienic people erggg! Like they come into your house with their dirty smelly socks stepping all over your carpet. They try to hug you and they smell of shiir. How hard is it to realise you smell and have a shower? Why are people too lazy to shower and wear clean clothes? Lawd!!! Don't they know cleanliness is part of Islam?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
It most likely has to do with the fact that most people in the UK don't have a shower head. Some people even use buckets to shower as if they were in a remote village in Africa. :mjcry:They have separate faucets for hot and cold water in their bathroom and kitchen. :draketf: A guy I knew who lived in London told me he only showers twice a week and that it's common in the UK. Another guy was trying to justify showering only once a week, according to him showering more than that was unhealthy according to doctors. :hova: War meeshu waaba 3rd world country Wallahi. :ohlord:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It most likely has to do with the fact that most people in the UK don't have a shower head. Some people even use buckets to shower as if they were in a remote village in Africa. :mjcry:They have separate faucets for hot and cold water in their bathroom and kitchen. :draketf: A guy I knew who lived in London told me he only showers twice a week and that it's common in the UK. Another guy was trying to justify showering only once a week, according to him showering more than that was unhealthy according to doctors. :hova: War meeshu waaba 3rd world country Wallahi. :ohlord:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

A

Atiya

Do you swallow or spit
Obviously being the you are you had to say disgusting shxt like that. Must suck not getting any girls and spending all your time online trying to expose girls that don't give you the time of day.

T

Tokio

Ciyalkan washey maxay ahayeen, ala ya qol i galiya soonkeyga kala daali lahaa walee.

F

Forfon

Usually most high functioning people with all sorts of bodily odor is an indication that a person may be dealing with anxiety or ibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.