Eritrea is a messed up country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you weren't born in Eritrea and never been there before, you still have to pay Eritrean tax. There are Eritrean govt snitches in the community. If you are Eritrean, they snitch to the diplomats who will be knocking at your door. If you don't pay, they punish you by jailing and torturing your family back home.

But not their children who were born outside of the U.S.

And even if they did, they wouldn't torture your family if you weren't going to pay the tax.

No way comparable

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It sounds like one of those fake stories that people make up to gain sharci. Like how most Somalis in the west are from minority clans who have been driven out of their towns, killed and tortured.

The Eritreans I know deny it.

It sounds like one of those fake stories that people make up to gain sharci. Like how most Somalis in the west are from minority clans who have been driven out of their towns, killed and tortured.

The Eritreans I know deny it.

Bull.

Even after they get sharci they still say the same thing... they are being harassed by foreign African governments to pay Swiss bank account tax lol

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Bull.

Even after they get sharci they still say the same thing... they are being harassed by foreign African governments to pay Swiss bank account tax lol

I don't know man, I think Eritrea has been unfairly targeted by the international community.

Bohol

VIP
Since Eritrea is under sanctions there is no other way to pay for infrastructure and other things in the country, I can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.