eritreans in england lie about being somali

CBC0BB4D-6E7B-41A5-A168-9AD373620570.jpeg

Alluring

Sayonara
She's all over the place because first she was half somali half eritrean and then she was full somali and now she's full eritrean?

As for her body, I just assumed she was a bigger girl who wore waist trainers under everything.

She's all over the place because first she was half somali half eritrean and then she was full somali and now she's full eritrean?

As for her body, I just assumed she was a bigger girl who wore waist trainers under everything.
she lied about being somali because we have clout but she has always been eritrean

We are a gargantuan ethnicity. 15 years ago we were the but of all jokes now people claim us. The next step is for the we wuzzers. We can finally have madow and cadaan kids engaging in fkd while claiming to be 1/24 Somali. “ your tribe is Langaab Jason, stfu Tyrone your qabil got chased out of tuulo x, that don’t matter we took tuulo y” :pachah1:

Nope as she is having a hard time walking with all that fakeness

We are a gargantuan ethnicity. 15 years ago we were the but of all jokes now people claim us. The next step is for the we wuzzers. We can finally have madow and cadaan kids engaging in fkd while claiming to be 1/24 Somali. “ your tribe is Langaab Jason, stfu Tyrone your qabil got chased out of tuulo x, that don’t matter we took tuulo y” :pachah1:
Oh no don't get all the purists mad and stressed out over that loool

Jungle

VIP

The makeup, wig, boobs.... I can't wait for this trend to die and never come back.
Large amount of women will always be insecure and get shit done. Also rich simps rock with this as well as the poor 1s who pay for onlyfans so it aint going nowhere lol.

Trending

Latest posts