Ethiopia arrest several health officials from Amxaarkalkaalka Disneyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Something really needs to be done to these fuckers, wakeup call to those up north whom think they are not part of the Ethiopian colony, at least in koonfur they are being resisted, they wouldn't dare arrest doctors, nurses and health workers

They have arrested a total of 4 including the driver in Somaliland territory, few months ago all Somaliland ministers were summoned to Dire Dawa

http://goobjoog.com/2016/01/17/ciidamad ... omaliland/

One of the health ministers has said they have apparently been arrested by the Ethiopian for not paying TAX, TAX in their fucking land, this is no surprise, they have recently started taking tax from residents and businesses in baidoa

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakegrin::dead::chrisfreshhah: This happened within the border of Somalia-Ethiopia kkkkkkkk

I wanna know who said Amxaarkalkaalka Disneyland was free & xor:diddyswag:

Something really needs to be done to these fuckers, wakeup call to those up north whom think they are not part of the Ethiopian colony, at least in koonfur they are being resisted, they wouldn't dare arrest doctors, nurses and health workers

They have arrested a total of 4 including the driver in Somaliland territory, few months ago all Somaliland ministers were summoned to Dire Dawa

http://goobjoog.com/2016/01/17/ciidamad ... omaliland/

One of the health ministers has said they have apparently been arrested by the Ethiopian for not paying TAX, TAX in their fucking land, this is no surprise, they have recently started taking tax from residents and businesses in baidoa

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakegrin::dead::chrisfreshhah: This happened within the border of Somalia-Ethiopia kkkkkkkk

I wanna know who said Amxaarkalkaalka Disneyland was free & xor:diddyswag:
The dumb Somalilanders talking about deporting Oromos this is what happens when you mess with our Ethiopians we come to your land and we arrested your people and why would you ever dare to deport Ethiopians because Somaliland it is Ethiopia.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Lol you seem proud of the situation in your south.I will take the Sland situation again and again over the rape,pillage and oppression the south is facing.Mr Hutu know your boundaries!

Ethiopia has also ordered the so-called Somaliland administration in Hargeisa to arrest Journalist Cabdimaalik Muuse Coldoon. The Journalist has been lately showing Anti-Ethiopian signs. Shining light on how the Isaaq administration in Hargeisa was created by Ethiopia and is fully under the control of Addis Ababa. But, the smart think Ethiopia did was they arrest the Journalist based on accusations that he "interfered" with an "ongoing investigation" of a murder crime that took place in Burco. So, it made it look like it is something that has nothing to do with the Journalist's political views and his Anti-Ethiopia sentiments.

Ethiopia has also ordered the so-called Somaliland administration in Hargeisa to arrest Journalist Cabdimaalik Muuse Coldoon. The Journalist has been lately showing Anti-Ethiopian signs. Shining light on how the Isaaq administration in Hargeisa was created by Ethiopia and is fully under the control of Addis Ababa. But, the smart think Ethiopia did was they arrest the Journalist based on accusations that he "interfered" with an "ongoing investigation" of a murder crime that took place in Burco. So, it made it look like it is something that has nothing to do with the Journalist's political views and his Anti-Ethiopia sentiments.

Look at this @RoobleAlWaliid our brother Cabdimaalik Muuse Coldoon exposing the Ethiopian agenda on Somali Soil and they are trying to silence him for it.

http://www.cadceed.com/2016/01/ciid...axaabay-wariye-cabdimaalik-muuse-coldoon.html

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Yeah I heard lol it was just a matter of time truly. When their government celebrates Ethiopian national days it was to be expected.
"Their" govt,it's your govt since Samarone are apart of it.But hey let's not stop you from
Bootyclapping for reer konfuur.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Go visit Xamar tell me where your people have positions.You probably cleaning the floor for these faqash bastards.You really are the most shameless Samarone i have ever encountered.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Go visit Xamar tell me where your people have positions.You probably cleaning the floor for these faqash bastards.You really are the most shameless Samarone i have ever encountered.
Damn you really need to learn how to take a joke LMFAO

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
War heedheha, dadkani reer soomaliya ba sharafta magaca somaliyeed dhulka ku rideen. Dekedooda, dhulkood iyo hawadaba ciidan shisheeya ba ilaalisa. Hadana waxay nagu leeyihiin isaaq bala gumeysti ..war ma ana waalan mise caadan balaga heeseya?

Dad niyadooda ka jabay oo xaasidnimo kuwada bakhtiyeen batihiin. Beesha isaaq wa sharafta magaca somaaliyeed. Wa hal abuur, aqoon yahaan, culumo udiin, bacmishtareyaal, siyaaysiyiin...idiinkuna gaajo, budhcad badeed, xayraanimo, argagixiso ayaad Caan kutihiin

Walle soomaalinimadu laga hadli jirey mar hore ayaad ka baxsateen

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
I love how the clan enclave amxaarkalkaal disneyland hided the real motives behind arresting Coldoon. They blame it on interfering with police investigation kkkkkkkkkkkkk
In truth Coldoon was arrested by the orders of Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.