"Ethiopia lost a patriot of this age ; Mesfin Woldemariam died at 90"

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
@Omar del Sur
did you ever repent from supporting the African crusader over Muslims?

whoever supports the Ethiopians over the Somalis in the Ogaden, I believe they are a murtad who has left Islam.

supporting kuffar over Muslims is a nullifier of Islam. this is so in Ogaden, Palestine, Afghanistan, Kashmir, etc.

therefore if there is a war between Muslims and kuffar, whoever is there supporting the kuffar over the Muslims.... I think they are kaffir as well but also a murtad.

I changed my stance all the way back then because users correctly informed me on the topic.

Plus I also had been flooded with tons of racism at the time. I was not expecting all the racism and it gave me a wrong impression. However, I do not believe that this is representative of the people in general. There were lots of open zionists here. the place was full of unsavory users that could wrongly give a person a bad impression if they aren't aware of how unrepresentative these people are.

Also, at that time I do not have a proper understanding of al-wala wal-bara. I was very weak in my understanding of that vital aqeedah issue.

There are numerous views I held four years ago that do not represent my views now. Any person has said things years in the past that they wouldn't say now. may Allah curse me if I support the Ethiopian claim to the Ogaden. amin. may Allah grant Somalis victory in retaking the Ogaden and I ask Allah to bless each and every mujahid who fought in the Ogaden War and I ask Allah to bless each and every mujahid who fought under the noble imam Ahmad Gurey. amīn

قال الله تعالى

۞ أَجَعَلْتُمْ سِقَايَةَ ٱلْحَآجِّ وَعِمَارَةَ ٱلْمَسْجِدِ ٱلْحَرَامِ كَمَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ وَجَـٰهَدَ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ لَا يَسْتَوُۥنَ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِى ٱلْقَوْمَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ

ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَهَاجَرُوا۟ وَجَـٰهَدُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ بِأَمْوَٰلِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ أَعْظَمُ دَرَجَةً عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْفَآئِزُونَ

Have you made the providing of water for the pilgrim and the maintenance of al-Masjid al-Ḥarām equal to [the deeds of] one who believes in Allāh and the Last Day and strives in the cause of Allāh? They are not equal in the sight of Allāh. And Allāh does not guide the wrongdoing people.

The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allāh with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allāh. And it is those who are the attainers [of success].

-Surah at-Tawbah 9:19-20

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
before I thought of Ahmad Gurey, I forgot that I'd made a thread about him where I provided a translation of an article in Arabic about him. that thread is more recent. Allah is Just and does Allah not command us to be just as well? this thread is in my register of deeds (unless Allah removes it) but my Ahmad Gurey thread is as well.

I do admit, I'm not super overt about how much I genuinely wish well for Somalia and love Somalia as a Muslim country- that's because I avoid talking about Somali/Somalia issues. My aim has been to post religious reminders. and to be honest sometimes I've just been socializing, so not all my posts have been super serious, I think sometimes I would just post something I thought was funny.

edit: I recommend this Ahmad Gurey thread because this is actually an article in Arabic and so there might be info that isn't published in English

Trending