Ethiopia to send new batch of peace keeping forces to South Sudan

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Who is we?
1613525266582.png
1613525317244.png

So let me get this straight, Ethiopia is having a civilar war, war with Eritrea and North Sudan but poor South Sudan is the one in need of rescue ? :ulyin:

I reckon the Aidstopians are planning to steal resources in South Sudan. They don't care about peace and have ethnically cleansed time and time again.

So let me get this straight, Ethiopia is having a civilar war, war with Eritrea and North Sudan but poor South Sudan is the one in need of rescue ? :ulyin:

I reckon the Aidstopians are planning to steal resources in South Sudan. They don't care about peace and have ethnically cleansed time and time again.

Ok before you jump up and down, check your facts first.

1 - Ethiopia is not in a civil war. The war has ended more than 2 months ago.
2 - Ethiopia is not in a war with Eritrea and Sudan. In fact as I said above, Ethiopia has over 3k peacekeeping troops in Abyei, Sudan.
3 - Currently, Ethiopia is not engaged in any war other than some skirmish on the Ethio-Sudan border.
4 - And finally, Ethiopia already has 6307 peacekeeping troops in South Sudan. This is not the first time we send troops to south Sudan.

Ok before you jump up and down, check your facts first.

1 - Ethiopia is not in a civil war. The war has ended more than 2 months ago.
2 - Ethiopia is not in a war with Eritrea and Sudan. In fact as I said above, Ethiopia has over 3k peacekeeping troops in Abyei, Sudan.
3 - Currently, Ethiopia is not engaged in any war other than some skirmish on the Ethio-Sudan border.
4 - And finally, Ethiopia already has 6307 peacekeeping troops in South Sudan. This is not the first time we send troops to south Sudan.

Perhaps the war has ended as you claim but the principle still remains. Ethiopia had a terrible track record in being at peace within itself and its neighbours. I don't trust their intentions whether its the first or last time you send troops to Sudan.

Trending