Ethiopia's state senior Officials: we need to complete Menelik's goal and get sea access.

Bari

Garabsare
The more i hear this language the uglier it sounds
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Abiy is delusional. He is a deluded evangelical who is close with zionists. He had claimed his mother dreamed of him becoming a king and while the country crumbles around him he sends his officials out to claim Somali waters in front of the media.

If he survives long enough to attempt it Somalis will certainly destroy him. He is deluded by his Israeli and UAE backers, he has militias taking town after town and surrounding the capital.

I think he will be deposed before he can ever attempt to get near Somali waters.

An Ethiopian top general on state television telling the world they will annex Somalia or Eritrea? Crazy times we live in but now I never want to hear from any person saying Somalia are the aggressors or are in the wrong. This is blatant imperialism right here

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
They should go and ask Kenya instead
Nope, they should be completely dismantled, they dont even have a right to exist as a state. Greedy losers they are.
Abiy is delusional. He is a deluded evangelical who is close with zionists. He had claimed his mother dreamed of him becoming a king and while the country crumbles around him he sends his officials out to claim Somali waters in front of the media.

If he survives long enough to attempt it Somalis will certainly destroy him. He is deluded by his Israeli and UAE backers, he has militias taking town after town and surrounding the capital.

I think he will be deposed before he can ever attempt to get near Somali waters.
Whatever happens, I hope for the one that damages the ethiopian government the most, and leads to the peaceful split of all the 'oppressed' groups in this cursed band of nation

Well make sure this is their last and final time, the entire idea of ethiopia will cease to exist for the next few centuries.

Trending