ever had job where everything was fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
and you gotten along with everybody great then you had that xalimo as your coworker

and when you ask her something she be having bad attitude already like you want her number camal,

nayaa you are 3month pregnant and waa lagu qabaa be professional doofar yahay

ganfuurka taagesid jooji.

I swear to god one these days I'm throwing her off the building if They make me work with her again nacallada.

and you gotten along with everybody great then you had that xalimo as your coworker

and when you ask her something she be having bad attitude already like you want her number camal,

nayaa you are 3month pregnant and waa lagu qabaa be professional doofar yahay

ganfuurka taagesid jooji.

I swear to god one these days I'm throwing her off the building if They make me work with her again nacallada.

I had a coworker named Freja. She would talk behind my back and the first day she introduced me as if I was a refugee who just landed from Darfur. :westbrookwtf:

I ended getting her office after a scandale hit her about using the privat information available to stalk her ex's medical records to find out if he had cheated. :dabcasar:

That was a huge violation of data-loven and I was at her trial as support......for the prosecution :siilaanyosmile:

Called that out for her "irregulaties" and warrantless requests :farole:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending