Ever seen a homeless Somali in Europe/North America etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently downtown in my city, and came across this lady who had a lot of jackets on I guess since it is October, and she had a lot of bags with her it was so shocking I got goosebumps never in all my years have I seen a homeless Somali I thought that didn't happen to us I guess all the social ills are catching up to us since I've seen Somali drunks passed out, Somali prostitutes, and now homeless.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
No I've never seen a homeless Somali in Denmark. the only homeless people here seems to be gypsies and Danish alcoholics/junkies/mentally ill

Last edited:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
There is a homeless Somali woman who is isaaq in downtown LA. She was even offered help by fellow isaaqs but she refused. I guess she is happy where she is in life.

Apollo

VIP
Yes. I had one embarrassing encounter with one. I never saw him before and walked passed him, then he started talking to me. I ignored him. He got pissed off and subsequently threw a water bottle at me. I reported him to the police and he was arrested two hours later. True story. :yloezpe:At least he got a roof over his head now.:mjlol::lolbron:

Yes. I had one embarrassing encounter with one. I never saw him before and walked passed him, then he started talking to me. I ignored him. He got pissed off and subsequently threw a water bottle at me. I reported him to the police and he was arrested two hours later. True story. :yloezpe:At least he got a roof over his head now.:mjlol::lolbron:

In Germany?

Yes, there are many Somalis present in the urban areas. In the small cities you will not find any.

I suspect that guy was illegal and with a rejected migration status.

Frankfurt is an exception because I've only seen my family there.

I hear Hamburg has alot

only one. never seen one irl before so i assumed he wanted to chat. this nigga was asking me to buy him chicken because he was hungry. i gave him the toonie (2$) i had in my pocket and walked away. i was pretty young and haven't seen one since. thinking back now if i do see one id actually do more to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending