Every Ethiopian or arab i met showed me love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your arab dady and moma ethiopia showed you some love and you decided to tell us how cute :it0tdo8:
On serious note I don't really care about them but you guys keep mentioning them. I wonder why :cosbyhmm:

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Let me tell you something boy my sub sub sub clan don't border these people so I don't have the hate love relationship that you guys have and also don't take people persona on online seriously or do you think this's real life? :ftw9nwa:

Are you a 0.5?

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
I know it's hard to be dholus these days no better than 0.5 sidas ku wada and you'll be 0.2 :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Address please?

tumblr_inline_o29bm2ytXJ1rrbkst_500.gif

And somalispot says im suppose to hate them

:cosbyhmm:

Ok keep loving Ethiopia who is trying to annex your county and building dam to cut waters from our rivers, meddling in our affairs, caused genciodes one after other in Ogaden, Marka, Mogadishu. Their general Gabre lives in villa Somalia AND THEIR soldiers are raping our girls. I am doubting your IQ

@Canuck how come you don't call him Ethiopian like you do with crazywadad
Youre giving him a pass ..couse his your cousin you are qabilist

No because crazy guy is true Ethiopian his family worked with haile who committed genocide against the Somalis but Stevie never call for death of Somalis like that guy
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.