Ex muslim somali supporter for trump

As if trump gives a shit! Why are these people such self haters. Can't they just be ex muslim and go away do they have to keep dragging our name.

There's 2 types of Somali trump supporters, and you can only be one of the two. The first are those who understand he does not like us and other muslims but see that they uphold conservative values that is closer to what Islam teaches, then there are those who are coon self haters that think they're "one of the good ones" and worship their white overlords.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There's 2 types of Somali trump supporters, and you can only be one of the two. The first are those who understand he does not like us and other muslims but see that they uphold conservative values that is closer to what Islam teaches, then there are those who are coon self haters that think they're "one of the good ones" and worship their white overlords.

EnR1g6VVgAEovb1

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Let them bomb the arabs why do you even care
Firstly they mostly bomb Afganistan which are inhabited by Pashtuns
they do bomb arabs in the middle east as well. We should care because we are brothers in faith and we are one as an ummah. Race or country doesn't matter to me as long as you are muslim you are a brother or sister.

Firstly they mostly bomb Afganistan which are inhabited by Pashtuns
they do bomb arabs in the middle east as well. We should care because we are brothers in faith and we are one as an ummah. Race or country doesn't matter to me as long as you are muslim you are a brother or sister.
Man you are really naive

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Islam and Somalia, you cannot separate.
Because of Somali culture
For me faith is personal
I think all religion is man made And waste of time

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Man you are really naive
If it is naive to love my fellow muslims than I am. My nigga the reasons muslim's keep taking so many L's is because we are not united. Races and border lines made by the british in the 1800's don't mean shyt to me.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I came across many Somalis for trump and most of them won’t give you a good answer on why they support someone who despises their very existence. When u hit them with facts, they respond with fake news, liberal bias and other statements straight from conservatives talk shows. That no Somalis should come here anymore aka kicking the ladder behind them.

I know one guy who lost his parents to rona but still remains a trump supportee. I also know a girl who told me Allah told her that trump won the election and that he will be going to heaven for all the work he has done.

I was not trying to change their political views but was making an observation. We live in a polarized time and it’s easy for us to fall victim to propaganda and low grade information. I hope the next 4 years is good to all of us including those who voted otherwise, we definitely need it :)

Trending