f*ck Al-Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Every time i remember Al Shabab, I remember the influences of Arabia and what it has done to my people.
This is the time my blood boils, and I wished I could pick a nine and shoot an Arab. Fucking animals

angrycat

not so sad after all
Every time i remember Al Shabab, I remember the influences of Arabia and what it has done to my people.
This is the time my blood boils, and I wished I could pick a nine and shoot an Arab. Fucking animals
you can't blame arabs for all our problem...remember b4 alshabab...? Also don't forget AU. but honestly i blame the somali govtfor being weak. i actually have my own theory about alshabab, but i'll save that 4 a rainy day.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Arabs are shiit, they are once whose behind Al-shabab financially. Fucking terrorist. Waa wacalo

you can't blame arabs for all our problem...remember b4 alshabab...? Also don't forget AU. but honestly i blame the somali govtfor being weak. i actually have my own theory about alshabab, but i'll save that 4 a rainy day.

What's your theory bro?

S

Shamis

AbdiJoan learned about Waaq through me. He choose Ayotollah Kabotoller instead. Anything but Somali that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.