Fadumo Dayib at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

They're just madax adeed kids with no tv or radio to blast out the wadaads toxic preaching. There is a way around this - give them an education in the sciences and they'll abandon this for good.

S

Shamis

Those top heads OMG - you should listen to their station and hear their justifications after each attack wallahi yo billahi dhiigaada baa kari.

S

Shamis

They have two websites Radio Al Furqaan and Radio Al Andalus.

You can bring back the younger kids. They are victims or are only doing this to survive.

But kill the top heads

I say kill them all, including the youth. When you're at war, you don't distinguish between the ages of your enemy's soldiers. A 15 year old fanatical Somali kid would kill you just as quickly as a 50 year old....so why bother making the distinction?

The Somali Government should make a point in publicly executing anyone who has ties to this group.

I say kill them all, including the youth. When you're at war, you don't distinguish between the ages of your enemy's soldiers. A 15 year old fanatical Somali kid would kill you just as quickly as a 50 year old....so why bother making the distinction?

The Somali Government should make a point in publicly executing anyone who has ties to this group.

Alot of those kids have been kidnapped or have been forced to join them out of survival.

Many people there are only part of that group due to clan grievances like 0.5 or smaller clans in the 4.0 clans. Their elders supplied Shabab with the youth for the clan cause.

S

Shamis

Its not 0.5 - its anyone who has never had a presidency who is mistreated in the media or by the government.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one women (Fadumo Dayib) who gets undeserved hype. With all the constant cliche, empty and baseless rhetoric and the recycled theories.opinions she recieves from SJW teenagers on Twitter. She has yet to produce any ideas or solutions, makes me wonder is what, in practical terms, do she want Somalis to do? Beyond the rhetoric, what is her plan to fix what she sees as conflict?

I mean running around yelling that we are victims of Arabs while there are UN(NGOS), Bantu(Amisom) and Ethiopians running around the place killing and governing our country. How does that work? Pretty obvious she wants to instill people with an inferior mentality and converge AA master servant struggles into Somali sphere.

Saying stuff like ''I don't have a clan'' and thinking that this will adhere to somalis makes her a psuedo nationalist. What is the point of saying this? Does she source clan for our problems? Is she from the get go intellectually degrading herself?

Or her running to BBC saying Absurd false Statements like '' Being born a Somali Women means you don't matter''.
Or Going on Boston TV saying Somali women die several times in their life.

Luckily she won't be elected , Hopefully somalis are not stupid enough to support a women who spends her time arguing with and consulting with teenagers on twitter instead of dvelving into complexities of problems facing somalis and seek solutions from a Somali cultural context.

This is one women (Fadumo Dayib) who gets undeserved hype. With all the constant cliche, empty and baseless rhetoric and the recycled theories.opinions she recieves from SJW teenagers on Twitter. She has yet to produce any ideas or solutions, makes me wonder is what, in practical terms, do she want Somalis to do? Beyond the rhetoric, what is her plan to fix what she sees as conflict?

I mean running around yelling that we are victims of Arabs while there are UN(NGOS), Bantu(Amisom) and Ethiopians running around the place killing and governing our country. How does that work? Pretty obvious she wants to instill people with an inferior mentality and converge AA master servant struggles into Somali sphere.

Saying stuff like ''I don't have a clan'' and thinking that this will adhere to somalis makes her a psuedo nationalist. What is the point of saying this? Does she source clan for our problems? Is she from the get go intellectually degrading herself?

Or here running to BBC saying Absurd false Statements like '' Being born a Somali Women means you don't matter''.
Or Going on Boston TV saying Somali women die several times in their life.

Luckily she won't be elected , Hopefully somalis are not stupid enough to support a women who spends her time arguing with and consulting with teenagers on twitter instead of dvelving into complexities of problems facing somalis and seek solutions from a Somali cultural context.

I couldn't have said it better myself. She wants to create this victimhood mentality in the Somali community and make us fear Arabs in the same manner that African Americans fear White people.

I mean, talk about a sense of misplaced priorities! We don't have Arab soldiers killing Somalis and colonizing our country! We don't have large amounts of foreign Arabs moving into our country and taking our land. Yet she wants us to ignore the very real problem of Habashi/Bantu domination of Somalia and worry about a non-existent issue.

This Faduma Dayib character wants to complain her way to the Presidency, with no real viable solutions to offer the Somali people.

May she continue to remain irrelevant. Ameen

S

Shamis

She's lying about being half bantu and madhibaan 100% sure of it. Harvard and all these western universities teach that type of rhetoric or the extremist ultra black nationalist stuff. They want to substitute our complex society which is making its own moves into something they can easily manage, control and take credit for. That's what UN etc are all about - taking people's nationalism and glory away from them, taking their agency and voice and making it impossible for us to speak out about social injustices, about our own politics and culture without citing them as a reference. Screw Dayib - but nice try to her.

She's lying about being half bantu and madhibaan 100% sure of it. Harvard and all these western universities teach that type of rhetoric or the extremist ultra black nationalist stuff. They want to substitute our complex society which is making its own moves into something they can easily manage, control and take credit for. That's what UN etc are all about - taking people's nationalism and glory away from them, taking their agency and voice and making it impossible for us to speak about our own politics and culture without citing them as a reference. Screw Dayib - but nice try to her.

We have these Somali SJW's on Twitter constantly praising her and trying to make her name relevant. This entire SJW crowd is sick and must not be allowed to gain any foothold in our country.

@Kaafiye The Somali majority haven't lucked out we have oppurtunists from all spectrums at the forefront. From pro western asslickers ,to Xabashi stooges, to bantu assimilators and arab worshippers. We can't get a break can we?
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts