Falafel peddlers get MAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Saudis are nice people from those I encountered personally and are not racist like Lebanese.Lebanese are a bunch of fckers in my mind.The only Arab country I hope gets nuked by the yahood!

Hubble

VIP
Saudis are racist to poor and defenceless people, true they aren't pure racist. They respect you if you're respectable in the West i.e. if you're educated. If you're not, they will turn animal on you and I find that scary.

Lebanese need humbling. I agree LMAO

Wallahi this lady is my new hero daaaammmn she gave it to them falafel peddlers.
I HATE lebanese ppl especially the ones in UAE. Them and Egyptians are the most backstabbing awful Arabs in the workforce.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi this lady is my new hero daaaammmn she gave it to them falafel peddlers.
I HATE lebanese ppl especially the ones in UAE. Them and Egyptians are the most backstabbing awful Arabs in the workforce.
Most lebanese ppl work at restaurants in uae and masri's are usually teachers lol. But for real though the most hated arab has to be falestinians wallahi i notice when i was at uae alot arabs hate em. There like the messicans of the arab world.

Most lebanese ppl work at restaurants in uae and masri's are usually teachers lol. But for real though the most hated arab has to be falestinians wallahi i notice when i was at uae alot arabs hate em. There like the messicans of the arab world.

Nah almost the entire Arabs in the middle class are now Lebanese "professionals". Its like they are the acceptable Arabs in the office. They have also fired almost all the masri teachers now its a buncha drunk expat young ppl from north america and britain teaching their kids

Status
Not open for further replies.