Famous african american discovers that ethiopians arent black

Its funny seeing AAs go crazy over the idea that the very people he worships dont claim him as one of them

:mjlol::drakelaugh: the only reasoned they claimed ethiopia is becouse they beat back the white italian colonizers

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.

Its funny seeing AAs go crazy over the idea that the very people he worships dont claim him as one of them

:mjlol::drakelaugh: the only reasoned they claimed ethiopia is becouse they beat back the white italian colonizers
this race war type of sh.t is honestly cringe. we all come from adam and eve peace be opon them

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Just say Somali and muslim first

One time in 4th grade they said I was African American and I said "No I am not I am Somali" they said

"You are african born in America that makes u african american"

:deadrose:

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Just say Somali and muslim first

One time in 4th grade they said I was African American and I said "No I am not I am Somali" they said

"You are african born in America that makes u african american"

:deadrose:
:dead:

Boogie

I am not genetically similar to Ethiopians besides Afar and some Oromo

The responses ethiopians get from this is so tame but let it be a Somali and we have to deal with the full wrath of everyone including self hating blm drills. It will never amaze the jedi mind trick these stupid xaliimos fall for

Last edited:

Boogie

Yo how about those retarded grey avi Somalis? Say they don't listen to the Whiteman then beg on their knees to be labeled as Caucasoid, "Non negro" and say they are 50+ eurasian

Alluring

Sayonara
I’ve never met a group of people who are so adamant against being called black yet care so much about it.

Alluring

Sayonara
What's the point of it Somali makes more sense
Honestly, nothing. Somalis should just say they are Somali and go along their day.

I understand they don’t want to be called black, fine. There is no reason for Somalis to keep inserting our heads into issues with people we have nothing in common with? Yet, every other topic revolves around black people and every diss revolves around β€œBantus”. It seems a little obsessed for people who don’t want to do anything with them.

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Sub Saharan African
Going by your logic white South Africans are black because they live in SSA
1609443440139.png