Famous TikToker Ashraf has been in jail on suspicion of being an LGBT person without any evidence to back up the claim

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
ngl i’ve seen this guys tiktoks. He’s really fruity.

However there’s no reason to jail him due to suspension

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Waa khaniis caadiya

But why is it that so many retards, degenerates and mentally unwell people are made "famous" on Somali tiktok?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They will let him out soon. He is a Muhafidh of Quran. And his mom is a leathal religious woman. Any dua she makes on any one will be in trouble

At least Ashruf will benefit something. U can't act feminine in Somalia even tho the police next to him is naturally feminine

1720233877632.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If there’s no evidence of the alleged accusations, the brother should be freed and the arresting officers should be reprimanded :)

Nigga fruity as hell but this is an infridgement on his rights. Only women watch him anyways so he ain't really promoting it is he. There are way more worse individuals roaming around the street but they want to lock up a sus looking nigga.

Jungle

VIP
I heard he is employed by an ngo in the green zone and doesnt leave there. The xalane mafia are encouraging this fruity behaviour. Good job by Taliye Sulub

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Uganda got in trouble for going after LGBT

Somalia ,America utaaliya
This gay tiktoker will be free in a coupla day

I heard he is employed by an ngo in the green zone and doesnt leave there. The xalane mafia are encouraging this fruity behaviour. Good job by Taliye Sulub
What are his pronouns?
Aniga
Iyada
Waryaa
Naya
?

I predict this guy will flee Somalia with the help of NGOS and come out as a rainbow in the West.

Sol

?
this has to be the zestiest somali I have ever seen but I saw his tiktoks on here a while back and it's just some guy who is obsessed with skincare with a ton of females commenting on his videos. Not something to lock him up for we've had feminine men even in the days of the prophet