Faraaxs should sing to us instead of flapping their gums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

e96J168.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Terrorist?
wife beater?
mj hater?

You are getting good at this. You ain't getting anything tho, just a buraanbur from habro aan camal lahayn.:camby:
Why do you remember everything I've called you? :chrisfreshhah:

Are you saying buranbuur doesn't have camaal? Who doesn't want their region, tuulo, great 30th grandfather and qabiil getting praised for 2 hours. :rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Girls like a poem written for them. Which SS girl will be lucky enough to get a poem from me? :lolbron:

Your version of a poem is to print the criminal xalimos mugshots and yell at the Somali girls, and tell them look how you xalimos look. You're all lucky to have us Somali men. I duke of Bohol is generous enough to even look at your way. I can have habesha queens with my 100k inheritance money. You xalimos will kiss the ring, bow down to me, make love to me. How dare you all think I duke of Bohol will chase y'all. Don't ever think you're too good for me xalimos.

**takes a smoke break**

Where was I? Yes xalimos look at these mugshots, look at it. You bludclurts lost y'all minds.

**coughs**

Sees a beautiful xalimo.

Duke: Hey abaayo did I tell you I've 100k saved, I'm planning on buying houses in Greece and Spain.

Girl: Sorry I'm not interested.

Duke: you probably have a mugshot, you can't fool me nayaa. Bax Naga tag.

***Exits while muttering f*ck xalimos***

:hemad:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Treat them mean, keep them keen. :birdman:

The single greatest and oldest play in the book. Don't ever do some simp shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.