Farax on house arrest gets married

Why couldn't he wait until he's done serving time? What would happen if he's brought in to jail, and is unable to see his wife? How would receive a stable income, knowing that he carries a criminal record, and that no credible job would hire him?

:snoop:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Why couldn't he wait until he's done serving time? What would happen if he's brought in to jail, and is unable to see his wife? How would receive a stable income, knowing that he carries a criminal record, and that no credible job would hire him?

:snoop:
Probably an arranged marriage, 100% sure his parents are one of those "u guuri wiilka ha isdagiyee"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1616519184099.png
1616519190197.png
1616519191300.png
1616519192075.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Probably an arranged marriage, 100% sure his parents are one of those "u guuri wiilka ha isdagiyee"
those kinda parents think if they marry their son to a miskeen girl that shes gonna change him over time but reality is nobody can change another person only themselves

Alluring

Sayonara
Imagine knowing your mother married your father while he was on house arrest. She looks like a decent girl, why would she shack up with a criminal...

Imagine knowing your mother married your father while he was on house arrest. She looks like a decent girl, why would she shack up with a criminal...
Low self esteem is a huge problem with girls in our community. Why couldn’t her parents protect her?

And it’s crazy how in 2021 there’s still ankle bracelets for those on house arrest when technology has evolved to make subtle trackable devices for inmates to wear. How cruel.

Alluring

Sayonara
Low self esteem is a huge problem with girls in our community. Why couldn’t her parents protect her?

And it’s crazy how in 2021 there’s still ankle bracelets for those on house arrest when technology has evolved to make subtle trackable devices for inmates to wear. How cruel.
I think a lot of girls are desperate to get married, for a multitude of reasons so they end up with bottom barrel men. Because at least they're married even if it's to someone they don't want to be with. This just causes unnecessary divorce.

I remember a cousin of a mutual friend was engaged to a man with several criminal charges. She use to visit him in jail. So unbelievably pathetic.

I think a lot of girls are desperate to get married, for a multitude of reasons so they end up with bottom barrel men. Because at least they're married even if it's to someone they don't want to be with. This just causes unnecessary divorce.

I remember a cousin of a mutual friend was engaged to a man with several criminal charges. She use to visit him in jail. So unbelievably pathetic.
Nothing wrong with wanting marriage, just find someone who is decent and stable. But a criminal? He literally cannot do anything for you. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

This is what I call true love, most of the girls here would abandon their husband if he were arrested. But this quruxleey married him while he was under house arrest, MashAllah. I hope I can get a loyal wife like her:wow:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is what I call true love, most of the girls here would abandon their husband if he were arrested. But this quruxleey married him while he was under house arrest, MashAllah. I hope I can get a loyal wife like her:wow:

A ride or die Xalimo :wow:

Trending

Latest posts