Faraxs, don’t listen to these fools.

Everywhere on social media these days they’re going on about Somali this and Somali that. Let’s be real, we Somalis both the men and women have main character syndrome and that’s probably where the jealousy comes into play. We have the best humor, our men are funny and brave and simply have that energy that makes them likable. Clearly some demographics can’t stand that.

Don’t let weirdos make you feel bad, in the real world it isn’t like that! People are normal and many haven’t even heard of Somalis or know us like that tbh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Thank God most folk I meet in real life are good standing people, internet rewards controversial figures, algorithm also optimises it for engagement, just hope Somalis could understand this.

Thank God most folk I meet in real life are good standing people, internet rewards controversial figures, algorithm also optimises it for engagement, just hope Somalis could understand this.
Yep and I think a lot of people online have realized that as a group we’re heavily on the internet. I mean fobs alone amass like 200k 😂😂 it’s a no brainer why people love to mention us. I’ve seen obscure accounts get millions of views just for mentioning us good or bad. We Somalis love making people famous. We’ve made the mentally ill in our community famous and we also make our haters famous.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
You always appear neutral if anything. I always knew your post don’t have any biased views against the opposite sex. You just have your own views and don’t follow the crowd.
As for Somali men and women I’ve encountered in real life: are always to nice to each other and always taking to one another. But on the Internet is different. I’ve always said the internet is not the reflection of real life.

Can we discuss why it’s Certain demographics leading the Somali hate train like what’s the psychology behind it I still can’t understand it
Somalis are staunchly independent, very insular and tend to not give a damn about other people’s perception of them. We’re incredibly ‘indo adeeg’ and I love that for us lol. No other group can match our energy 😂😂. We are the epitome of main character syndrome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We can say whatever we want to or about one another, but never allow ajinabis to have a voice in our midst.

Or else Somali culture will become the new black culture, where losers and outcasts of other backgrounds can find a home.

And be made Comfortable to take part in the internal politics and inner dialogues, which is always kept private in healthy, respectable cultures.