Farm in bosaso

Hey everyone! I have land in Bosaso and want to start a farm. If you have any advice or tips, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
Sxb purchase farm equipment like tractor on Alibaba so you don't have to dig the ground yourself also figure out what vegetables or fruit grow in that claimate zone. Learn how to do cheap irrigation. Also figure out which vegetables is been imported from aidtiopia and see if you can grow them do you can get customer yourself

Last edited:
purchase equipment if the land can yield produce, also YOU have to be there overseeing the process otherwise people will try to shorthand or skim the process, doesn’t matter if they’re tol or reer even. Whatever project you wish to embark on in Somalia, generally speaking needs strict supervision and overseeing. Talking from experience here.

other than that, Inshallah your project yields success and hopefully PL has another success story amongst its repertoire of glory!

Sxb purchase farm equipment like tractor on Alibaba so you don't have to dig the ground yourself also figure out what vegetables or fruit grow in that claimate zone. Learn how to do cheap irrigation. Also figure out which vegetables is been imported from aidtiopia and see if you can grow them do you can get customer yourself
This is GOOD advice!

Hey everyone! I have land in Bosaso and want to start a farm. If you have any advice or tips, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

brilliant idea so much money to be made from the agro business. If your young and innovative walahi you can easily bring in so many fantastic ideas to Somalia people there just arent creative.

copy what works in places with similar climates follow those methods whatever that maybe buy equipment form alibaba they ship to Somalia.

Aidtopia😭😭 okay thank you that’s really helpful

purchase equipment if the land can yield produce, also YOU have to be there overseeing the process otherwise people will try to shorthand or skim the process, doesn’t matter if they’re tol or reer even. Whatever project you wish to embark on in Somalia, generally speaking needs strict supervision and overseeing. Talking from experience here.

other than that, Inshallah your project yields success and hopefully PL has another success story amongst its repertoire of glory!
Okay thank this is very helpful

brilliant idea so much money to be made from the agro business. If your young and innovative walahi you can easily bring in so many fantastic ideas to Somalia people there just arent creative.

copy what works in places with similar climates follow those methods whatever that maybe buy equipment form alibaba they ship to Somalia.
Yes I’m 19 I’ve always been interested in starting a business in Somalia

Trending