Farmaajo will be ousted.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My sources tell me, there will be a coup, led by a person close to Farmaajo.

Another marexaan will bite the dust.

Let the games begin.

P.s

When this becomes public make sure you give me my credit!

Xoxo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You wish, why would a coup happen when Farmaajo has only a year remaining? :chrisfreshhah:

Farm

VIP
The people want an MJ president. I can’t blame them for wanting to overthrow the useless governor of villa Mogadishu.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Farmaajo will finish his term in less than a year, there will be no more dictatorship or forcibly ousting governments. It has to be done legally or through the ballot. I personally believe in this dowlad and hoping they succeed in making our country a great place :)

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
There will not be a coup. Farmaajo will finish his term and will not be reelected.

When this happens make sure you give me my credit!

:denzelnigga:

Farmaajo's reelection prospects will be determined two factors should he seek a second term:

1. Will Qatar's bankroll his reelection bid? Given the ongoing security situation in the South and fragile political institutions in place, I would be surprised to see 1M1V election carried out in 2020. Another round of bribing and clan coalitions will decide who the next president is. The venue by default is the Airport hangar. Damul Jadid and other prominent politicians(Cumar Cabdirashid, Sheekh Shariif, etc) will receive heavy backing from the Saudi/UAE Axis, Qatar will back its preferred candidate recommended by their middleman Fahad Yasin. Qatar backed Hassan Sheekh in 2012 before opting to support and finance Farmaajo's election in 2016.

2. Will Kheyre return as his Prime Minister? Kheyre is the ultimate opportunist. He was working with Hassan Sheikh's campaign team prior to being appointed PM by Farmaajo so it wouldn't surprise me if his ambition for this upcoming election is to break away from Farmaajo to seek the highest office. If he does win, I believe he will appoint the current planning minister Jamal Hassan as his PM.

Tukraq

VIP
Farmaajo's reelection prospects will be determined two factors should he seek a second term:

1. Will Qatar's bankroll his reelection bid? Given the ongoing security situation in the South and fragile political institutions in place, I would be surprised to see 1M1V election carried out in 2020. Another round of bribing and clan coalitions will decide who the next president is. The venue by default is the Airport hangar. Damul Jadid and other prominent politicians(Cumar Cabdirashid, Sheekh Shariif, etc) will receive heavy backing from the Saudi/UAE Axis, Qatar will back its preferred candidate recommended by their middleman Fahad Yasin. Qatar backed Hassan Sheekh in 2012 before opting to support and finance Farmaajo's election in 2016.

2. Will Kheyre return as his Prime Minister? Kheyre is the ultimate opportunist. He was working with Hassan Sheikh's campaign team prior to being appointed PM by Farmaajo so it wouldn't surprise me if his ambition for this upcoming election is to break away from Farmaajo to seek the highest office. If he does win, I believe he will appoint the current planning minister Jamal Hassan as his PM.
him winning 1 man 1 vote is out of the question (been on a year long reputation ruining campaign), so it will be back to the mp bribing route as you stated through Qatar vs Saudi/UAE(we'll have to see who each support), both sides got the money to spend the question will be how will the clan coalitions like you said view NN last year and its pretty obviously in a negative light, don't know about kheyre though

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
2. Will Kheyre return as his Prime Minister? I believe he will appoint the current planning minister Jamal Hassan as his PM.

Next PM will be from Puntland

EKsNpKIWsAAtXAf

Tukraq

VIP
Next PM will be from Puntland

EKsNpKIWsAAtXAf
more likely the other way around, diyano has a far better chance as president then farmaajo if 1p1v, remember we skew young and women are over half the populace, potato head also only has his own clan support(and there low in population)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
more likely the other way around, diyano has a far better chance as president then farmaajo if 1p1v, remember we skew young and women are over half the populace, potato head also only has his own clan support(and there low in population)

Might be to inexperienced for that, I think a PM run comes first.

Tukraq

VIP
Might be to inexperienced for that, I think a PM run comes first.
in 1m1v experience docent matter at all lol and like I said our populace is extremely young anyways, so no need for experience beyond what he already has

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
South Somalia doesn't concern me beside Somalia AID. My fellow Puntlanders Let us keep our-self away from wild south

Trending

Latest posts