• Farmajo

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • HSM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Farmajo

Wants to be like his uncle the former dictator.
Doesn't really care about Somali people.
Ethiopian fanboy
Qatar booty shaker.
Said he would erase Alkabab in 2 years, 4 years later they've Muqdisho in stronghold.
Spends Somalia's aid money on online trolls to defend him.
Sold Muqdisho to Turkey.
Spent more time getting hair transplant instead of getting in shape, he's became fatter and sadder.
Loves blaming others when they disagree with him.

HSM

Sold Somali women for slavery to Saudi Arabia.
Killed Saado Cali for speaking against him.
Tried selling the Somali ocean and then blamed it on others, his signature is on the paperwork.
Bowed down to dead Kenyan soldiers.
Doesn't even live in the country but wants to run for a second term.
Turkey bootyclapper.
Kenyan belly dancer.
Stole aid money and built houses in Turkey.
Doesn't care about Somalia, only running for second term to grab more money.

I strongly disagree when it comes to 1 or 2. You guys just gonna call a dictator any mx president? :drakewtf: He is the furthest person from being a dictator, he doesn't even have the power to be one. 2 obviously he cares about the somali people, that's why they love him.

The rest of the points we can agree to disagree :mjhaps:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Sis I cannot bring myself to pick either of these men.

A new HAG with a PuntJub PM.
Gotta settle for PM haye? :dead:

giphy.gif

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Although hasan sheik is my uncle.....imma have to go with a firm no on either of them even though he’s family he’s useless and a sell out and farmajo is no better. We need a new candidate. Maybe even khayre I would rather him then either of the other 2

Majerteen are not related to your Hirabu kind, family kulaha, yaahuu :childplease:

Horta call him emir hiraabuu. In the same text you got his name it was mentioned he was the emir of somalis. The imam ahmed later asked a mx leader to lead all of the somali troops including the measly 300 harti. :wow1:

Interesting.Whats his campaign about? Never heard of him,

No clue sis but this is his WIKI page. If we haven't heard of him chopping people up in 1991, he may be a sane HAGite

Ambassador Dahir Mohamud Gelle (Somali: Daahir Maxamuud Geele, Arabic: Ψ·Ψ§Ω‡Ψ± Ω…Ψ­Ω…ΩˆΨ― Ψ¬ΩŠΩ„ΩŠβ€Ž) is a Somali diplomat and politician. Ambassador Dahir was born in Mogadishu in 1967. Having completed his primary and secondary education in Mogadishu, Dahir earned a Bachelors of Arts in Jurisprudence and Law at Al-Azhar University in Cairo Egypt. He later joined the Institute of Arab Research and Studies for a graduate Diploma in Political Science, and a Master of Arts in Political Science. Dahir has accumulated knowledge from years of practice in the public, private and voluntary sectors. In his service in the public sector, Dahir has served as the Director of Foreign Relations Department of the Ministry of Justice and Religious Affairs, been a member of the Somali Federal Parliament, become twice the Minister for Information.[1] On a one-year term, Dahir led the Daljir Forum for national dialogue as the chairperson. He has been the Somali Ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 2015 to 2018.[2] In private sector practice, Dahir served as the Managing Director of Ar-risaala Radio station. Also, he is the founder of the Holy Quran radio station. Between 1995 and 2000, he worked for a charity aimed to alleviate the suffering of the needy people.