Fat Christian looking for Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I sign up on Periscope Yesterday and I see this guy talking bout how

"Somali girls are Mashallah" and hes a Christian Goin around sayin Inshallah/Mashallah

And Than he goes it dont mattter if Im not Muslim were breaking barriers

:umwhat:

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I seen him on there he even fasted for a day he's obsessed with somali women even though he's never met one real life.

Wooow Did you see when he Said he loves black women but they are too ratchet and dress ty and Than he goes on sayin he likes how modest and religious Somali girls are

Seoul

. . .
Why wouldn't he be obsessed with Somali girls. We are blessed in every way Mashallah, but ain't nobody want his fugly cadaan gaal ass

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Why wouldn't he be obsessed with Somali girls. We are blessed in every way Mashallah, but ain't nobody want his fugly cadaan gaal ass

w6VWQgjz.jpeg

why you xalimos think every race wants you, ive had madow friends literally tell me in my face somali girls are ugly and laugh.

Wooow Did you see when he Said he loves black women but they are too ratchet and dress ty and Than he goes on sayin he likes how modest and religious Somali girls are

I haven't seen that. Mind you, he's a bit ratchet himself he talks like a thug and keeps smoking all over the place. His chances of getting a Somali girl are pretty thin!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Protagonist is probably gay, I've never seen a druggie filled with this much hatred. He probably uses drugs to fill the void that he's actually gay. Pray the gay away you bish.

Status
Not open for further replies.