Fed a village just a week ago and now abt to build a home for a mother with orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I collected money for a terribly needy village and now I'm motivated to build a home and a business for a hooyo with orphans.

Thank you @AbdiJohnson for contributing while @Reddington declined my offer thrice

And @AbdiJohnson came through big, ilaahay waxaan uga baryaay in uu wasaqnimada ka saaro oo soo hadeeyo oo maskaxda u soo celiyo. Apparently @AbdiJohnson has a mental heredity

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Never brag about what you did for someone needy. I'm sure if the village knew where the money came from they would have declined.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Never brag about what you did for someone needy. I'm sure if the village knew where the money came from they would have declined.

That's a bit harsh don't you think? But I agree you shouldn't brag about how charitable you are.

@UncleMenace let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth - Kevin Gates :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Have I disclosed the name of the village ?

Have I officially introduced my name ? ( dammit u know my name )

I am telling this to encourage you folks to do something. Each one of us can do it. I thought it was impossible but was delighted when money poured in. I reached my goal in like 3 days.

Allah says (interpreted in English): “If you disclose your Sadaqaat (almsgiving), it is well; but if you conceal them and give them to the poor, that is better for you” [al-Baqarah 2:271]

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Allah says (interpreted in English): “If you disclose your Sadaqaat (almsgiving), it is well; but if you conceal them and give them to the poor, that is better for you” [al-Baqarah 2:271]

I repeat m, I am trying to teach my children (these forum members ) to be active in charity

Status
Not open for further replies.