Feel for my dawg Mo-G

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Smh if Somalis in the dot don't ride for Mo-G y'all some es man. I'm fucking furious wallahi.

Was it related to drake or was it the west end-regent beef? Duchess come through with the answers.

HalyeeyQaran

That's what some kids are saying but niggas in the dot telling me some west end yutes jumped my nigga Mo over some gang beef and some niggas saying its some yutes trying to get a cosign from drake.

Whatever it is Somalis need to act immediately. f*ck that Madow f*ck smoke dawg he fuckin switched up the Jamaican snake. That's why you can't let adoons infiltrate the squad. And f*ck that habashi piece of shit safe too. Fucking no identity having poor mans weeknd/pnd.

Hurts to see my Somali brother in this predicament. He's a fuckin real nigga. Wish my brother Mo a speedy recovery inshallah.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That's what some kids are saying but niggas in the dot telling me some west end yutes jumped my nigga Mo over some gang beef and some niggas saying its some yutes trying to get a cosign from drake.

Whatever it is Somalis need to act immediately. f*ck that Madow f*ck smoke dawg he fuckin switched up the Jamaican snake. That's why you can't let adoons infiltrate the squad. And f*ck that habashi piece of shit safe too. Fucking no identity having poor mans weeknd/pnd.

Hurts to see my Somali brother in this predicament. He's a fuckin real nigga. Wish my brother Mo a speedy recovery inshallah.
Yeah im hearing that to which wouldnt surprise since this city got so many drake dickriders

LOL safe is cool i met the dude before at OVO store when he worked there his music is average as f*ck tho

HalyeeyQaran

You would know this more than me but why aren't frenchy/c.p. Mali gang Djiboutians and mo-g fucking with each other? And is c.p. Still locked up?

I know regent and jungle are beefin heavy but is regent beefin with jnf?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You would know this more than me but why aren't frenchy/c.p. Mali gang Djiboutians and mo-g fucking with each other? And is c.p. Still locked up?

mali gang is mostly reer waqoyi niggas and cp still locked up. Iunno why they dont f*ck with each other but frenchy and cp are more talented then mo-g imo and make better music

HalyeeyQaran

mali gang is mostly reer waqoyi niggas and cp still locked up. Iunno why they dont f*ck with each other but frenchy and cp are more talented then mo-g imo and make better music
True that tell me joint is crazy. Video is doing more that half a million views no cosign. Mo-g is kinda talented but the nigga is not focused on the music. He's on the same level as smoke dawg but that nigga takes the music shit way more seriously. He's got the talent, charisma and the swag but he's not focused.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

They dont know each other like that,and there is no beef between NorthYork Mali gang and Regent and yes CP is still in Xabsi

HalyeeyQaran

Somali artists in Toronto need to link up and collaborate and stop being so territorial. These niggas are only hostile to other Somalis. Top5 doing the hall of fame joint with robin banks was dope even though I consider him a parody rapper. Imagine if up top/robin banks did a track with don mills/Chester le Mali gang robin banks on the hook and a c.p. And frenchie verse that shit would be dope af.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Somali artists in Toronto need to link up and collaborate and stop being so territorial. These niggas are only hostile to other Somalis. Top5 doing the hall of fame joint with robin banks was dope even though I consider him a parody rapper. Imagine if up top/robin banks did a track with don mills/Chester le Mali gang robin banks on the hook and a c.p. And frenchie verse that shit would be dope af.
Robin Banks recently made a track with east end mali from Main and Dawes called A.M. and ye you are right there need to be more collabs among all rappers in Toronto cause compared to other major cities like Chicago,London,NYC etc toronto music scene is slacking

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you guys gossiping? I heard this and I heard that.

Long live papi. Let this be example to any of you roaches thinking they can come inbetween papi and his creativity.

HalyeeyQaran

Is it true that at one point jungle niggas basically annexed regent and controlled it for a while until they were ran off the block?

Crazywadaad tell us smoke dawgs role in this he's been looking like a real snake in all of this shit. Cropping out mo in that pic with Oliver and being silent. Is halal gang finished?

Last edited:

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Robin Banks recently made a track with east end mali from Main and Dawes called A.M. and ye you are right there need to be more collabs among all rappers in Toronto cause compared to other major cities like Chicago,London,NYC etc toronto music scene is slacking

No one listens to london music outside london.

Ny is wack. No ones listenin to new york rappers

I hear more weeknd than any ny rapper.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Regents been a dead block since they moved residents to build all these condos.Having a hood in downtown toronto aint a goodlook for the city.
No ones snaking Mo-g...yet.They all are like bros and they all went through a loss, Yusuf aka Caano(shot in the head in an alleyway AUN).Dont read to much into this bro,and remember there are bare mandem in the background who you and some that not even I know.It`s calm right now...until Mo-g gets better and starts ranting on Ig :sass2:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
They are all here in this video.The tall guy(Puffy Lz) was Caanos boy.I remember him crying when we are all at Caanos jaanaza at Khalid bin Walid masjid.Smokey,Safe,Mo-g and the rest of Regent aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending