Feels good to be back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Lol back in august when this place was in it's inception it was empty runtii, seems like it's swole atm.. :mjohreally:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Nahh business is rife! There is money to be made, and I'm talking around 5-10k a month, no more will be said. :kanyehmm:
10k a month? Did you turn 20 yet? I'm asking for research purposes. Also I will feed you, so you can bulk up.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Yes I've turned 20 2-4 months ago, and regarding the business opportunities, let's just say, working with my father and his colleagues has it's perks. :diddyswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yes I've turned 20 2-4 months ago, and regarding the business opportunities, let's just say, working with my father and his colleagues has it's perks. :diddyswag:
Wait I forgot to ask, will your father earn the 10k and split it with his colleagues or you will solely make the 10k? Again it's for research purposes.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
It could be 10-15k, for example;

We are constructing several public facilities that will be in-use all day all week, let's say each individual uses a facility and pays $1 or $2, let's say 100-200 people do that in a day, that will be 1.5k a week, are options are not only limited but are vast, and we do have the cash to invest, I'll let you know when I get my first cut, of course for your research purposes.

We are constructing several public facilities that will be in-use all day all week, let's say each individual uses a facility and pays $1 or $2, let's say 100-200 people do that in a day, that will be 1.5k a week, are options are not only limited but are vast, and we do have the cash to invest, I'll let you know when I get my first cut, of course for your research purposes.

Keep updating!

An internet cafe :comeon:

Hush Hush details :camby:

I even have a bigger plan of earning 50k every week, I bound to be Millionaire soon! (I'm Serious)

54473748.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.