Female to male transitioning

I had a classmate who transitioned from female to male and removed her breasts. It’s becoming more common these days. She was on all sorts of medication to achieve her desired body figure. Even minorities are transitioning at alarming rates. Will you support your child who decides to transition to another gender?

I had a classmate who transitioned from female to male and removed her breasts. It’s becoming more common these days. She was on all sorts of medication to achieve her desired body figure. Even minorities are transitioning at alarming rates. Will you support your child who decides to transition to another gender?
Why don't I believe you:deadmanny: and also how can you call yourself a Muslim and do that to your own child:mahubowtf:

Xaruun

VIP
If you only had daughters it wouldn’t be bad if one of them became a boy
Daughters are terrifying and incredibly hard to raise properly. Meanwhile with sons, you can just make them play football and go dugsi all day and they’ll probably turn out right.

Daughters are terrifying and incredibly hard to raise properly. Meanwhile with sons, you can just make them play football and go dugsi all day and they’ll probably turn out right.
Thats not true lost of girls like to play outside and play football also as long as you raise them in a good environment away from degeneracy they'll turn out right .
don't be fooled by these s you see online:susp: if your a good parent that wont happen. Those people are just disgusting walahi they make all women look so bad

Sol

?
Thats not true lost of girls like to play outside and play football also as long as you raise them in a good environment away from degeneracy they'll turn out right .
don't be fooled by these *****s you see online:susp: if your a good parent that wont happen. Those people are just disgusting walahi they make all women look so bad
This, I used to play football with my female cousins whilst growing up and not once did we bring up the topic that they should transition this whole idea is inserted into them (them being cadaan kids) from their parent just because a boy likes playing with dolls or a girl likes playing outdoors doesn't mean they want to be the other gender.

This, I used to play football with my female cousins whilst growing up and not once did we bring up the topic that they should transition this whole idea is inserted into them (them being cadaan kids) from their parent just because a boy likes playing with dolls or a girl likes playing outdoors doesn't mean they want to be the other gender.
Exactly when i was a kid i loved sports not so much now lol but it doesn't mean they want to become the opposite gender.

Xaruun

VIP
don't be fooled by these *****s you see online:susp: if your a good parent that wont happen. Those people are just disgusting walahi they make all women look so bad
Raising her to not be an easy pushover is important but she could suddenly end up in the wrong crowd by chance and become a .

Raising her to not be an easy pushover is important but she could suddenly end up in the wrong crowd by chance and become a ****.
I guess but school is very toxic walahi i remember in primary school their was some kids making out:susp: when i told t my mom they were teaching us about all these gays and stuff in school she took me out. london schools are crazy walahi