Feminist White women are now forcing boys to sit down when they pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
i just realised there's certain things that I agree with such as this if they get men to perform abulation five times a day & make men pray to Allah then I would support feminism :rejoice:

Hear the MGTOW gaal swine complain about sitting down to pee:chrisfreshhah:

Guuul feminist guuul

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Feminism is a joke in present times it's become a haven for women to just complain about nonsense uff walahi their are real women's right issues in some countries and these privileged white women sit down and complain about men peeing ? My my how the world has fallen into a cest pool of animal extrement.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Feminism is a joke in present times it's become a haven for women to just complain about nonsense uff walahi their are real women's right issues in some countries and these privileged white women sit down and complain about men peeing ? My my how the world has fallen into a cest pool of animal extrement.
Feminists are on the right bath with this one I mean the hygiene is integral for a mother especially when it comes to her child.

This is a weird thing but whenever I read one of your posts I read them in mary Poppins voice

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Islam we gave women freedom over 1400 years ago prophet Muhammad wife khadija was his boss imagine that he confided in her when he thought he was going crazy and seen a demon instead of an angel. Islam poses no threat to women in fact Islam elevates women in the Quran there's a whole chapter dedicated to Mariam (Mary) may Allah be pleased with her.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
This is a weird thing but whenever I read one of your posts I read them in mary Poppins voice
Do speak so ravenously well my dear these sentences I am reading are like birds singing their rhythmic rhymes in the brisk morning when the sun wakes and the town moves from its half slumbering wakefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts