Feminists and Atheists are on the same team.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Get closer to Allah, start being religious, watch how the atheists and feminists become furious. If the feminists had their way, the site would be AtheistSpot, no religion allowed.

They want to be able to dictate to you what Islam is supposed to be when Islam is from Allah. Their level of entitlement is that far that they want you to bow down and worship them and then they cry about being victims- all day, every day.

These people wage a campaign against Islam. They are more loyal to the their ideology they learned from white kaffirs than they are to Islam.

The feminists hate the religious users- but they are very buddy buddy with atheists! It is very common that they team up with atheists. Very often they form a team with atheists against religious users. Feminists, atheists, the lgbt lobby- they are all tools of the elite to wage war against religion.

Obviously, we can't expect feminists to care what Islam says or to care about how their doings go against Islam- but although I am sure they will say all kinds of things against me, my aim here is simply to warn people and tell them the truth about this evil group. Whether people listen or not, I have done my part insha'Allah.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
btw modern feminism was founded by a communist jew who wrote under the name Betty Friedan and whose real name was Naomi Goldstein.

I read her book- "the feminine mystique". she compared being a housewife to being a jew in a concentration camp.

I respect actual women's rights. if we find a situation where actual rights of women are violated, sure let's fight the injustice. but the whole central theme of Goldstein's book was that women being at home = oppression and we must get them out of the house.

but the Quran says women should stay in their homes. so you see how this feminist ideology is diametrically opposed to the Quran. but yet the feminazis don't care about this. there is tons of evidence showing how Jewish and Marxist and contrary to Islam this ideology is but the followers don't care. I guess they're more concerned about following their desires.

This site is crawling with these insects. They will usually hide their riddah by pretending they're against "Arabisation" when in reality they're against Islam.

A reminder to all, gaalo are not Somali.

I am not against religion, I am pro freedom of expression and beliefs. I will support the most devout Muslim and the most liberal person on this site. Religion has many positive aspects to it that many people in the west have neglected. Islam stresses that there is no compulsion in religion, its what made it so welcomed by different nations... As for feminists, I support women for going after goals and dreams, we all have our own aspirations and destinations in mind, be it finances, education or philanthropy, gender doesn't change that aspect of the human condition

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur when you pray your 5, fast and abstain from sin how do you feel?

I don't consider myself a pious person and honestly I believe I am sinful. What I can say, though, is- when I do fall short and I sin- I try not to talk about my sins and also I don't try to justify sins.

Many people now- not only do they sin, but they actually try to promote and justify the particular sin they engage in- zina, for example.

Anyways, I don't think I'm pious and I can't talk about being pious- but my goal is "am I more pious than I was yesterday?" "Am I doing better?" (for me it's a competition with myself- I can't compete with the really righteous people but insha'Allah I can attain self-improvement) So I always have to try to be improving. And if you are on top of things- you're praying, you're avoiding sin- I think it's the best feeling in the world.

If you leave the stove on and you leave your house- it's a fire hazard. maybe a fire starts. so u worry. u have to head back quick and turn off the stove. u should be a million times more worried if u have been sinful and haven't repented.

I don't believe I live a pious life but I try and insofar as a person succeeds I think it's the best feeling in the world. we want the pleasure of Allah and we fear His wrath

I don't consider myself a pious person and honestly I believe I am sinful. What I can say, though, is- when I do fall short and I sin- I try not to talk about my sins and also I don't try to justify sins.

Many people now- not only do they sin, but they actually try to promote and justify the particular sin they engage in- zina, for example.

Anyways, I don't think I'm pious and I can't talk about being pious- but my goal is "am I more pious than I was yesterday?" "Am I doing better?" (for me it's a competition with myself- I can't compete with the really righteous people but insha'Allah I can attain self-improvement) So I always have to try to be improving. And if you are on top of things- you're praying, you're avoiding sin- I think it's the best feeling in the world.

If you leave the stove on and you leave your house- it's a fire hazard. maybe a fire starts. so u worry. u have to head back quick and turn off the stove. u should be a million times more worried if u have been sinful and haven't repented.

I don't believe I live a pious life but I try and insofar as a person succeeds I think it's the best feeling in the world. we want the pleasure of Allah and we fear His wrath
Right, we all have a spiritual desire to live righteously, it's why Islam has never needed strong dawah, living ascetically and humbly is a very authentic way for a human to live. It's why Islam has is so popular in prison its almost antithetical to the way a crime ridden person would live

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
You guys are honestly just pussy. None of the "feminists" on here are causing havoc.
No one asked your opinion gaal boy
IMG_1247.png

Oi, what are you doing agreeing with the statement that Somali gaals cease being Somali once they leave the diin as a bloody Mexican? Maxaa ka galay, mi hermano?

:drakewtf:
Screenshot (210).png

he as a muslim is closer to the somalis than these kuffar are.

somaalinimada iyo islaamnimada wey is raacaan. kuwii ridooba ee murtad noqda somalinimadooda micna ma leh.
Who said I disagreed?

I just found it hilarious that it looked like an ajanabi felt comfortable agreeing, caadi iska dhig

Trending

Latest posts