Fermenting Somali hate

I see my people making hate posts in Ethiopian forums, Kenyan forums, Oromo every ethnic group hell I’ve seen Somalis battling Nigerians online. The consequences of that is that all of these groups have come to hate Somali people calling us racists, Arab wannabes, self haters etc. I may understand the hate for Ethiopians they are a historical enemy but making other’s enemies of ours when we don’t have our shit together is a dangers thing especially when our people can be massacred in these countries, but I think our people do this online as a way to cope with having us having a failed state.

I been on forums since 2011 and have seen somalis enter ajanabi spaces particularly Ethiopians and troll them hard and call then all sorts of names. Even though we have our disputes us Somalis seriously need to stop trolling in other peope spaces and at least argue in a civilised manner or stay silent. All this trolling got us nowhere other than us building more enemies by the day. We also can't ignore we have a lot of trolls and enemies within our demographic who likes to see the downfall of Somalis

I been on forums since 2011 and have seen somalis enter ajanabi spaces particularly Ethiopians and troll them hard and call then all sorts of names. Even though we have oir disputes with them us Somalis seriously need to stop trolling in other peope spaces and at least argue in a civilised manner or stay silent. All this trolling got us nowhere other than us building more enemies by the day.
Wallahi I’ve seen Somalis go in Kenyan forums and call people monkeys and etc what does that do to the average Kenyan that makes them hate us, and in turn make life harder for Somalis in Kenya how do you have so much bravado when you don’t have a pot to piss on wallahi Somalis need to be humbled.

Wallahi I’ve seen Somalis go in Kenyan forums and call people monkeys and etc what does that do to the average Kenyan that makes them hate us, and in turn make life harder for Somalis in Kenya how do you have so much bravado when you don’t have a pot to piss on wallahi Somalis need to be humbled.
No logical thinking or care in the world and that's what's frightening when it comes to our people. They don't absorb the consequences of these baseless trolling and what it can lead to. I also have a feeling we have many larpers amongst us who is there to divide us.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts