FGS and Turkish civil engineers agree on location for Turkish space center

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
They’ve been talking about this since 2021. 1960s it was France . If I was betting man this ain’t happening since Turkey missed almost every goal from 2021 making me think space not that big priority with huge investment

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Is this a troll ?
They wanted to do in jubbaland at first, this is something they’ve wanted to do for about 6 years.
If I was betting man this ain’t happening since Turkey missed almost every goal from 2021 making me think space not that big priority with huge investment
which goals did they miss? Pretty sure they weren’t on good terms with Hassan after he rescinded the tri agreement between turkey and Eritrea for training of troops.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
They wanted to do in jubbaland at first, this is something they’ve wanted to do for about 6 years.

which goals did they miss? Pretty sure they weren’t on good terms with Hassan after he rescinded the tri agreement between turkey and Eritrea for training of troops.
Almost everyone their whole space agency budget is like 50 million a year. These guys also said back then they were going to invest 350 million in somali space port. This is 7x annual budget. These guys blowing alot of hot air
1727753867262.jpeg

Pastoralist

VIP
Almost everyone their whole space agency budget is like 50 million a year. These guys also said back then they were going to invest 350 million in somali space port. This is 7x annual budget. These guys blowing alot of hot air
View attachment 344433
They could be putting more of their gdp into their space budget for just this one project, despite their goal seeming achievable budget wise, but that wouldn’t be very smart with their amount of climbing inflation.

erdogan is putting himself in a good position to lose next election which would be unfortunate

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
They could be putting more of their gdp into their space budget for just this one project, despite their goal seeming achievable budget wise, but that wouldn’t be very smart with their amount of climbing inflation.

erdogan is putting himself in a good position to lose next election which would be unfortunate
Eredegon said he stepping down Im pretty sure after this term. I don’t beleuve it Somalia to unstable. It’s like building space port in Afghanistan or Haiti

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

Somalia will start getting 1 billion dollar projects once country stable govt strong. Then will we see big investments and loans being offered. Our capital spend is low for a reason

Pastoralist

VIP
Eredegon said he stepping down Im pretty sure after this term. I don’t beleuve it Somalia to unstable. It’s like building space port in Afghanistan or Haiti

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

Somalia will start getting 1 billion dollar projects once country stable govt strong. Then will we see big investments and loans being offered. Our capital spend is low for a reason
Maybe there’s too much faith in turkey. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s less spectacular than what’s said.

yeah currently the world bank doesn’t trust this gov. So hard to see any future investment.

if someone from his party runs and wins that’d be preferable.

you guys don’t understand, with oil and gas agreement they will have enough capital to be ambitious in their space goals, uae did it, with their arms industry nearly rivalries with top european countries, turkey is ambitious

i don’t think you guys understand turkey, you know their western backed opposition tried to block the oil and gas agreement, they are actually done for, turkey islamist government is here to stay

Jungle

VIP
Approximately 200km north of Xamar and is close to earths centre @Jungle. FGS will be paid $1 billion for this but figure should be higher imo.

The turks been talking about a space station for a while but their oil exploration is serious

They should get underway this month

Trending