FGS blocks flight from Baydhaba to Baraawe carrying Ethiopian soldiers

Jungle

VIP

FGS has sent Gor Gor & Haramcad to Baraawe in response.

The commander of 9th Batallion, 60th division (Bay) has also been arrested in Aden Adde airport.

Buy your own airplane that only travels within KGB then you tell ulusow to F off. Or ask for a jet from ethiopia. You can also then tell ulusow to F off.

But one thing is for certain any airplane that operates in mogadishu cannot be trusted.
I agree. I think this is the time kgs becomes more independent like somaliland or Puntland.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
You’ve sent a good unbiased source saying it for what it really is, however the title doesn’t correspond to the video.

Situation has turned out for the worse. The relationship between villasomalia and LG has now become irreparable. Hassan is bold for attempting to have opposition give LG an ultimatum. It showed that he thinks LG is not in control of the situation and that Egyptian troops will make him irrelevant once they arrive. Now we have to see how LG responds, I expect him to either accept everything or come out with something treasonous which will be huge.

You’ve sent a good unbiased source saying it for what it really is, however the title doesn’t correspond to the video.

Situation has turned out for the worse. The relationship between villasomalia and LG has now become irreparable. Hassan is bold for attempting to have opposition give LG an ultimatum. It showed that he thinks LG is not in control of the situation and that Egyptian troops will make him irrelevant once they arrive. Now we have to see how LG responds, I expect him to either accept everything or come out with something treasonous which will be huge.
Trust me the way things are looking now, I don't think Laftagareen is going to back down. He's going all guns blazing.

You can tell by the recent speech he gave in Baidoa with the prime minister where he called out Hassan sheikh and said that the wadiniyad isn't something one tribe gives out.

The only upcoming outcome is a full out political war between Hassan sheikh and Laftagareen with either one winning and losing.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Stupid Lafta gareen is now landlocked just like his Ethiopian handlers instead of liberating his region he was wasting money and life of young teenagers fighting clan conflicts in lower shabelle while 30KM outside of Baidoa is shabaab base.
Picsart_24-09-16_16-35-31-837.jpg

Trending

Latest posts