fight in mn again 💀💀

Maybe she is just a Xalimo, who is cammandeering the London department of the reer UK propganada wing? 😂

Reer UK vs Minnesota was just meant to be bants, she is taking things way too far. We should not be sharing this stuff about ourselves...

xXWfHth.png

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Can’t wait for Trump to leave so we can start voting in reasonable republicans. Law and order needs to be brought back to city. To much trash in city can’t even go to somali malls because of hoodlums making trouble and crazy homeless.

These Somali youth act like they were born and raised in Compton or inner streets of Chicago. Most come from 2 parent households but act like thugs. Every other sentence is N word and wallahi. It’s like all are clones from same corny factory . Police hopefully tracks these bums fighting down all need to be punished

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
They also had shot out last night 3 injured in state fair.
The day before somali kid who recently arrived was killed in lake street. Yall don’t know the chaos these animals cause. In the neighborhoods they drive 80 mph then cry racism when pulled over.imagine what their crack heada offspring will be like if it’s not nipped in butt. African Americans and Somalis menace to society

click steve bannon GIF

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
There seems to be a direct correlation between the density of Somalis and the shittiness of the community, what causes this? @AbdiFreedom

Various mental illnesses and personality disorders. Are these the ghetto Somalis that live in the district that is home to the university?

They also had shot out last night 3 injured in state fair.
The day before somali kid who recently arrived was killed in lake street. Yall don’t know the chaos these animals cause. In the neighborhoods they drive 80 mph then cry racism when pulled over.imagine what their crack heada offspring will be like if it’s not nipped in butt. African Americans and Somalis menace to society

click steve bannon GIF
I f*ck with how you think

scrnli_9_3_2024_7-29-52 PM.png

Various mental illnesses and personality disorders. Are these the ghetto Somalis that live in the district that is home to the university?
I wouldn't know as I don't live in Minessota but are you referring to the Twin-Cities university? That's a relatively prestigious public school so not sure why a bunch of low IQ xoolos surround it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Omg all these hooligans are born in Minnesota! I am so glad i moved out of Minihopeless. My tuulo suits me just fine

Trending

Latest posts