Fighting the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why can he never leave us alone? Sometimes I feel so corrupt that doing something right gives me a bad feeling whereas doing something morally wrong or unislamic makes me feel at peace. The only reason I recognise it's the devils work is because you only get enticed to be more and more fucked up.

:pacspit: shaydaanka

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
When I do good, he reminds me of my sins, Shaitans tries to make me feel hopeless tbh!
:francis:

Mckenzie

VIP
When I do good, he reminds me of my sins, Shaitans tries to make me feel hopeless tbh!
:francis:

When I was a goody two shoes he told me I was missing out on the good shit everybody else was doing

Fast forward years later and paranoia, deception and lies are the order of the day

Sincerity and serendipity where art thou

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Nacalada took an oath in front of Allah(azza wajal) that he would lead us astray. that is all he lives for and he know he is doomed, nacalada wants people to chill with in naarta(hell)

Mckenzie

VIP
Nacalada took an oath in front of Allah(azza wajal) that he would lead us astray. that is all he lives for and he know he is doomed, nacalada wants people to chill with in naarta(hell)

I like your profile status brother man

I sincerely hope we all make it to paradise and the madness we call life is behind us.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
for me is the opposite.... when I'm trying to do something good... he makes me feel like I'm showing off and that I'm acting better than those who aren't doing it... like arrghhh leme alone

Hemaal

VIP
When I was a goody two shoes he told me I was missing out on the good shit everybody else was doing

Fast forward years later and paranoia, deception and lies are the order of the day

Sincerity and serendipity where art thou

Only thing I hate is the discouragement that comes along with it. You suppose to want to do good once you've done it not the other way around.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The devil is an asshole. When I'm trying to be a better person he makes all my enemies pop up and I tell myself f*ck it let me be the petty queen I was born to be.

And the devil also makes me do this randomly. I'm highly embarrassed.

giphy.gif

Mckenzie

VIP
Only thing I hate is the discouragement that comes along with it. You suppose to want to do good once you've done it not the other way around.

You know what else annoys me? When I vow to make a change, I suddenly get all my temptations right in my face, coming at me in every direction whereas when I was pursuing those temptations previously they weren't coming my way,

It's almost creepy and just can't win with this shit.

Masaasbaa

You know what else annoys me? When I vow to make a change, I suddenly get all my temptations right in my face, coming at me in every direction whereas when I was pursuing those temptations previously they weren't coming my way,

no matter what you do, seek forgiveness every time. shaydhan might say why would Allah forgive you etc, don't listen, nacalda is our greatest enemy we need to take him as one.

Hemaal

VIP

My life in one paragraph.
:mjcry:

Masaasbaa

( *And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me*) (2:186)

Narrated / Authority of: Abu Dhar
Allah's Messenger(s.a.w) said that Allah said: He who comes with a good deed, its reward will be ten like that or even more. And he who comes with vice, his reward will be only one like that, or I can forgive him. He who draws close to Me a hand's span, I will draw close to him an arm's length. And whoever draws near Me an arm's length, I will draw near him a fathom's length. And whoever comes to Me walking, I will go to him running. And whoever faces Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, I will meet him with forgiveness nearly as great as that, provided he does not worship something with me. (This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim, Ibn Majah and Ahmad in his Musnad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending