Fiiq, A beautiful town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was watching a documentary on how the Taliband where exploiting the gems of Afghanistan. I did some research on gem exploration in Somalia. I came across a Chinese company who was illegally mining in the Somaliland regions, and when Isaaq elders confronted them, the Sland administration arrested the elders. Our country Alhamdulilah has everything, and in the future we will probably be one of the countries with the lowest import rates Inshallah.

I had my eyes on Kismayo for a long while but Fiiq is where I will retire. outside the town is rolling green hills and perfect highland temperature. the región also has mountains called Qarri Jaqood. such a beautiful and calm place.

the town itself is also growing. the embargo Ethiopian had on the town is finally getting eased in that region so Fiiq is heading to the top.

I hope it looks more like Godeey city soon but add those hills in the background. it will definitely look better than Borama

ggggg.jpg

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol does look like Borama. The greenery resembles it. mashallah! DDSI way socotay walle

waraabe

Your superior
Yesterday I was watching a documentary on how the Taliband where exploiting the gems of Afghanistan. I did some research on gem exploration in Somalia. I came across a Chinese company who was illegally mining in the Somaliland regions, and when Isaaq elders confronted them, the Sland administration arrested the elders. Our country Alhamdulilah has everything, and in the future we will probably be one of the countries with the lowest import rates Inshallah.

Private doqon, Somaliland isn't your country, the Chinese company had license from somaliland government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts