Filthy hindu insults Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's... Such a harmless and tired joke doe :sheed:

Considering what your ayeyo has prolly said about Hindus and Indians as a whole let's try not to get offended :fantasia2:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
To be honest, mostly people I serve were Indians, bro you can't come close to them Walaahi. They stink as shitty as hell.

I wonder what position they stand indians in humanity while they insult Somalis (The superiors).

hindus always smell like curry for some reason, gang rape women as a past time and then through acid on them, and worship cows. they are less then the animals they worship. when india finds its way out of the uk's ass we can talk about it. these stank ass punjabs infested the entire world. their currently lined up in saudi begging for labour jobs while their saudi masters sexually abuse them.

tumblr_o1a3mfuBEM1uxnkpto5_250.gif

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
That was not even his joke to begin with nor is it the original one , he stole it from a cadaan dude and just tweeked it a lil. Indians aren't that witty

ReeBorama

Fuking hell, what did they do to the site? I wasn't able to log in for this whole week since it has been updated.

ReeBorama

"The Somali Olympic coach has had to apologise to officials on behalf of the team after realising that shooting and sailing were, in fact, different events."
:siilaanyolaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hey man, I'm just passing along what I experience

We're all just on a great big human experience soo ma aha?

He should be concerned with why indians don't play sports lmao. They have like at least 300 Million young healthy men in india and they never take part in sports or olympics. Why is that?

Mo Farah better win, if not us UK Somalis are getting it on all cylinders. The rest of you sit down! I am not watching the race until the bell Last lap, the Kenyans & Ethiopians are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending