Final episode of AOT The Final Season Part 2 comes out today!!!!!! (Spoilers)

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I already know the ending since I read it but I can't wait to see how they animate it, MAPPA has done a really good job with season 4. Their animation style has a certain grittiness to it that really captures the darkness of the world of AOT.

We've certainly come a long way. Eren went from wanting to avenge his mother and see the outside world to becoming a genocidal maniac who's killing billions.

And of course Isayama left it up to interpretation, there is no set villain, there is no set hero, in the end you choose which faction you support based off your own moral compass.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I already know the ending since I read it but I can't wait to see how they animate it, MAPPA has done a really good job with season 4. Their animation style has a certain grittiness to it that really captures the darkness of the world of AOT.

We've certainly come a long way. Eren went from wanting to avenge his mother and see the outside world to becoming a genocidal maniac who's killing billions.

And of course Isayama left it up to interpretation, there is no set villain, there is no set hero, in the end you choose which faction you support based off your own moral compass.
On one is supporting eren except psychos. The episode was top notch